"Our seinor prom"

**Scott POV**
Tonight is a special night for Kirstie and I. It's our senior prom and I just know Kirstie is going to wear something amazing. It's our last school dance as high schoolers and is about a month we graduate from this place and move onto bigger and better things. I think our relationship is strong enough to handle whatever comes our way.

Mitch is going over to Kirstie's to help her get ready and also get ready himself. While I'm at home getting myself ready. I'm wearing a gray tux with a black tie and black shoes. Now I just need to fix my hair a little bit then head over to Kirstie's house.

**Mitch POV**
After I finish getting ready at my house I head over to Kirstie's house to help her get ready with her mom. She's going to look stunning!

At Kirstie's house

I walk into her house and hear her mom say, "we're upstairs, Mitch! Come on up!" I quickly hurry upstairs to Kirstie's room. Kirstie's already in her dress and looks amazing! "Omg kit-Kat! That dress looks amazing on you! Scott's one lucky man tonight!" I say to her causing her to blush a little. "Thanks, Mitchie! You don't look too bad yourself. How's Scott doing?" She asks me. "Last time I talked to him he was getting ready himself." I say while picking our jewelry to match her dress. "Do you think he'll like my dress?" Kirstie asks me and her mom. "Of course, sweetie! He'll love everything about your outfit thanks to me and Mitch!" Kirstie and I both laugh. "Yas, Ms.Maldonado! Preach!" I say waving my one hand in the air.

**Kirstie POV**
Mitch and my mom are helping me put finishing touches on my outfit when I hear the doorbell ring through the whole house. "Mitch I think that's Scott! Can you go get the door?" "Sure, Queen! Brb!" He says before running out of the room.

I hear Mitch greet Scott and them have a little conversation before Mitch runs back upstairs. "Are you ready, Ms.Kirstin?" Mitch asks me when he comes back into the room. "As ready as I'll ever be for my last school dance!" I say kind of nervously. I hope he likes my outfit. Mitch runs down before me and my mom and says, "Here she comes! Here she comes! Here she comes!" As I turn the corner I see Scott stand at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me with his beautiful blue eyes in aw. "Wow, Kirst! You look amazing!" He says looking at my little blue dress that barely comes to my knees. "You like my dress?" "Of course! You look stunning as always!" He says to me causing me to blush. He greets my mom then Scott, Mitch and I were off to prom.

Later in the night

Prom as been amazing so far! I'm glad I get to spend it with my best friend and the best boyfriend ever! I wish I could spend ever night with these two goofballs.

**Scott POV**
Kirstie is looking stunning as always and Mitch is out and the dance floor dancing with everyone else. Kirstie and I were tired from dancing so we were just sitting back. "Scott can we have one slow dance before we leave?" She looks at me and asks. "Of course, babe. Anything you want." I say smiling back at her.

The next song that came on was a slow song. I got up and asked her, "shall I have this dance my lady?" I say with my hand out to her. "Of course my kind sir." We both danced in the middle of the floor. Holding her in my in my arms. I hope we can have another dance like this in the future. I love having her in my arms like this. It's the best feeling in the world.