I

They met on a tuesday, a cold one in October. Well, they didn't properly meet each other, it was the first time they locked eyes. She'd been coming to the little coffee shop on the corner of the long street for almost six months, every single day. He hadn't. She thought he wasn't that much of a coffee fan, or just had a busy life, because he only came once a week; On Tuesday. She'd look in his direction so now and then, and then quickly look down as he looked up. She'd then laugh a little at herself, for the fact that she was so shy. But that one time, she was too late with looking away, and he caught her. He gave her a quick smile, his dimples showing off, and she blushed. Because the boy who she'd been looking at for weeks and weeks, had now noticed her.

It was on the Friday later that week when she decided to give it a change. The girl grabbed a pen and paper and started writing.

" Dear you,

I don't know your name, but I want to. I noticed you sitting at the table in the corner earlier this week. I liked your hair, it was nice. I think it's blonde, but at some moments, when the sun was shining trough the window and shone right in your direction, it even looked gold. I think you have a beautiful smile, and you seemed really lovely. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a stalker, but something is special about you. When I saw you that day, I just thought that you would be different than other people. Maybe I'm wrong, and then I'm sorry.

But dear You, if you sit down at this same table as you sat at last time you were here, then maybe leave a letter for me to read?

I saw that you were tapping on the table with your fingers all the time. It looked like you are a drummer or something. I've always wanted to learn how to play drums.

Well anyway, don't answer if I'm only bothering you, I don't want to waste your time. I hope you enjoy your coffee next week.

- Tiffany. "

She wrote the letter, and put it in an envelope, before putting it in her bag. She brought it with her on Saturday, not on Sunday because the coffeeshop is closed on that day, but she did again on Monday, even though she knew he wouldn't be there on these days.

She knew that he'd walk into the shop around 2pm., he did so every week. So she made sure, that 10 minutes before, the letter was there, on the table in the corner of the shop close to the window where the boy always placed himself. She watched him walk in. He was wearing a light blue T-Shirt, with black skinny jeans. His hair looked lovely again, a bit more curly than the week before though. He ordered his drink, the same as usual, and walked over to the table in the corner. She smiled weakily, knowing he'd notice the letter soon, and took another sip of her drink which was still too hot to drink.