VII

vii

'And you're, Ashton.' she said. he nodded and smiled. Ashton pointed at the seat in front of him, offering Tiffany to sit down, which she did. Tiffany joined him in the corner of the shop, at the table close to the window and waited patiently for him to talk, or at least for some action to arrive, because at this moment, it was nothing but awkward. And when, after a moment of silence, Ashton still hadn't said a thing, she opened her own mouth.

'How did you find out it was me?' He looked up at her, like he got snapped out of a dream. 'It took me a while, but I just saw you ever week, and I secretly hoped it was you.'

'why?'

'You're.. You're beautiful.' Those words came out almost as quiet as a whisper, Ashton did not want to make it even more awkward. Tiffany did hear it though, and she smiled, trying to hide her cheeks which were becoming red.

'Sorry. Do you want a coffee or something?' Ashton then asked. She told him not to apologize, because she thought it was cute, and then said she'd go and get one in a second, but he told her not to , because he wanted to pay for it. She hesitated at first, not wanting to let the boy she only just met do that for her. Ashton however, kept looking at her with big, cute puppy eyes she could not resist, and soon enough, he stood up to get her a coffee.

She didn't even want another coffee, she thought to herself. She had had already 2 of them. But she couldn't say no, she thought, because he wouldn't like her if she said so. She gave him a thankful smile instead, and waited for him to return.

'Your coffee, madamme.' Ashton gently said, smiling down at Tiffany, who started giggling right away not even knowing why. She was embarrassed by this, but that feeling left and got replaced by a smile as soon as Ashton started giggling as well. He was cute, really cute.

They shared the next moments in silence again. This one wasn't as awkward as the previous one, though. This one was nicer. It looked like they were both enjoying the soft music playing in the coffee shop, as always. Tiffany then tried to secretly look at Ashton, hoping to find some details on his face. For example, the crinkles by his eyes when he smiled or laughed, or his unmissable dimples which could light up your life.

'You're a musician, aren't you?' She asked him, after she got caught staring at him. He chuckled. 'I'm a drummer.'

She nodded knowingly. 'I can't help but notice how you're always tapping with your foot, it's lovely.' Tiffany then smiled, shyly looking down.

She did feel comfortable around Ashton, but somehow she still felt a bit nervous, not sure what to say everytime their eyes met.

'I've always wanted to learn how to play drums. You should teach me something one day. Well, not like a date of course. I mean, if you wanted then it'd be cool, but I don't want to-' She sighed, interrupting herself. 'I need to shut up, sorry.'

That made him laugh. 'No need to shut up, darling. I would love to teach you something. Why not right now?'

'Like, here?'

'Yes?'

She frowned, smiling uncomfortably. Ashton noticed it, and started tapping on the table with his hands, along to the rhythm of the song. 'Just do it like this.' He explained, slowing the speed of his hands, trying to show Tiffany what to do.

And she tried to follow his instructions. It didn't really go to plans, though. Somehow, she just couldn't manage to tap at the right times, with the right hand. Ashton quietly laughed about it, getting evil glares from Tiffany as he did tap at the right the times with the right hand, of course. The fact that he could do it so easily made her want to stamp her foot. She wasn't really mad or angry, of course. She just hoped that she'd do it right immediately, surprising him with her 'skills'.

'Alright, nevermind. I suck at this.' she laughed after a while. He laughed along with her, nodding understandingly and stopped tapping.

'I should teach you on a real drumset, it's easier that way. It takes long though, I mean, don't expect to be a professional drummer in two days.'

-

READ PLEASE! I've been having troubles with Wattpad lately, and now one of the problems is; Chapter 8 (the next one) is locked! A chapter being locked means that you won't be able to read it if you aren't following the author (in this case, me). Now I really don't want to force you into following me, and I promise you that I am trying my best to fix this, because it has definitely pissed me off! I apologize for this... X