X

x

Chirstmas, it's the most wonderful time of the year. Families come together, long lost friends find each other, and not to forget; the presents and lots of food! It isn't any fun when you're spending these days on your own, though.

And that's exactly what Ashton thought. He woke up rather that day early, not liking the silence in his flat. He was thinking of Tiffany once again, wanting to be with her, even though they weren't officially dating. Well, not yet. He'd been wanting to ask her to be his girlfriend for a while now, but never really found the right time, or guts.

He knew that she didn't have plans for Christmas either, which made the decission to ask her to spend it with him, a little bit easier. He texted her, but he didn't get an answer right away, because Tiffany wasn't a morning person at all. She'd stay in bed until 1pm. She wouldn't be sleeping, though, just reading.

But then she got Ashton's message and a smirk was formed on her face immediately, hopping out of bed and quickly getting ready. A few blocks away, at that same moment, Ashton still hadn't gotten a response, and got nervous deep inside. He told himself she didn't want to be with him, or already had plans with someone else. Little did he know she'd just forgotten to text back.

His thoughts got interrupted by his phone buzzing.

' Hello?' He asked, waiting for the person on the other side of the phone to start talking.

' Hey Ash!'

' Tiffany, hey!'

' I got your message, what time do you want me to be there?' Ashton tried to hold back a huge smile, getting excited already, thinking of spending the rest of the day with the beautiful girl.

' ehm, as soon as possible..now?' he tried, making the last words as quiet as a whisper, which made Tiffany chuckle.

' I'm on my way, Ash.' And with that, she hung up, leaving Ashton alone with his phone in his hand, in the silent room which soon wouldn't be as quiet anymore.

-

'I give up, I will never be able to play this song!' Tiffany sighed, laughing while playfully throwing the sticks to the ground. He was teaching her how to play drums again, now on a real drumset. For the past hour, He'd been trying to teach her one of the first songs he'd ever learned to play when he'd only just started playing himself.

'You're doing alright!' Ashton said, but you could tell he was lying. She found it cute though, how he tried to not offend her. His body was hovering over hers, hands on top of hers, and his breath was tickling in her neck. Tiffany could hide it very well, but secretly, these things made her fall for him even more.

'Okay then, let's take a break.' Ashton nodded, which made Tiffany sigh in relief. They both got up, and Tiffany followed Ashton into his living room. The two remained silent, both just sitting on the small couch, looking around and waiting for the other to break the ice.

'Do you want something to drink, hot chocolate or something?' Ashton asked, already getting up, expecting her to say yes, which she did. Tiffany watched as he walked into his small kitchen to make the two of them a hot chocolate, and it made her realize that she was really lucky. Not because he made her hot chocolate, but because of everything that happened the past 2 months. She felt lucky, because he replied to her first letter. She even felt lucky because she noticed him in the coffee shop, because if she didn't, they would've never met. She also felt lucky, because she found herself falling for him, hard. And so far, it seemed like he'd fallen for her, too.

Ashton came back, placed the drinks on the table, and sat down on the couch a little too close beside to Tiffany. He was practically sitting on top of her, which made her look up at him in surprise. They stared at each other for a minute, and then, suddenly his lips crashed on hers. Which started as a passionate and slow kiss, soon turned into a heated make out session, and Ashton pushed Tiffany down on the couch, placing himself on top of her. They didn't mind that couch was so small, probably even too small for the two of them, because somehow they found just enough space. His lips moved to her neck, and he chuckled as a moan left her lips. Ashton then looked up at her, and in between kisses, he finally asked what he'd been wanting to ask for so long,

'Please be my girlfriend?' The words came quickly, and before Ashton gave Tiffany the chance to answer, he kissed her again. That didn't work, though. Tiffany pulled away as soon as she realized what he'd said, and she smiled like never before.

'I'd love to.' She said, and made Ashton chuckle, who was not sure about what he should do now that he'd gotten that answer. He figured there was only one thing he really wanted to do, though.

He kissed her, again. But this time it was different, he wasn't only kissing the girl he liked, he was also kissing his girlfriend. And he couldn't be happier about that.

---

I haven't checked for mistakes yet, so I'm sorry if there are any :) wieeeeeh they're finally together :3 any shipnames maybe? ;)