Chapter 4

Niall drove into Patterson High School and parked his Aston Martin in his usual spot. Nialler boy got his AM on his sixteen birthday from daddy dearest. And I got an Audi.

My parents decided to take away my driving licenses and keys from me. Dr. Lockwood said it's better to stay away from driving because I might have unpredictable dizzy spells.

This was why; I'm in Niall's car. I checked my short brown hair and my outfit for today. A baggy t-shirt with ripped acid jeans, along with Dr Marten boots.

Niall stared in front of his friends for a while as if debating if he should leave me alone or not, "Do you-"

"No," I said immediately, rejecting whatever he will suggest, "Niall, be normal remember?"

He rolled his eyes, "I just want to say that keep your phone along with you at all times. And try to stay out of trouble will you? Don't get yourself all bruised up. Or else mum will confiscate my baby too." He slapped his hand on his car to try to end his sentence.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, right. That wasn't what he wanted to say to me. "Whatever, Nialler," Both of us stepped out of the car.

Immediately, my brother was surrounded by his friends. I joined them for a while, saying hello while waiting for Haley.

Niall is quite popular in school. He's a football player.

"Nichole Pierce!" Haley stepped out from her car and walked towards me. I smiled. I have always envy Haley's red hair and how she looks good in almost everything she wears. My best friend can easily attract all the guys she wants.

She said her hellos to Niall's group before pulling me away.

Niall and I exchanged knowing look. He's warning me to be careful. I turned away and walked into school with Haley.

"What happened?" She dove right into the question.

I took a deep breath and remembered the lie I planned with Niall, "I had anemia..."

"I know," She rolled her eyes, "Then?"

"Dad and mum kind of locked me in the house for the weekend, even though I protested! I got into a fight with my mum."

Haley looked at me with her narrowed eyes. I was so nervous that she will see through me. She nodded slowly, "And confiscated your car?"

I let out a breath, "Yeah sucks to be me."

"Aww, poor baby boo." She mocked. I nudged her, "Hey, you promised not to call me that in school!"

"Oops," She stuck her tongue out and smiled.

How do I break the news to her? How will she take it?

"So Hales, during my lock-down," I smiled when she rolled her eyes, "I made a bucket list."

She stopped walking and looked at me, causing people to stop behind us, groaning and walked around us after Haley gave them her death stare, "What? The two days lock down made you thought of dying?"

Oh, if only you know. "Kind of. I thought it will be fun if you do one too. We can put ticks and you know, have fun before we die!"

"Oh please. Count me out. Let's just do your bucket list." She insisted.

"Why? It's not fun! Let's do it together."

"How about we do your bucket list together? Make these things easier and I believe our list will be almost the same."

She winked, stopping by her locker.

The idea sound good too. I smiled, "Do your list have 'Drumming with Alaskay Royce?'"