Chapter 16

Sawyer wasn't sleeping beside me when I woke up this morning. It was cold and empty. Am I dead? Every morning I will ask the first question. What if one day I really fall asleep and never wake up anymore?

When I turned my body to the side where Sawyer always sleeps in, I screamed and jumped away when a man with bald head and bearded face staring right at me.

My butt met the floor when I jumped away and it's in pain right now. I groaned and Niall and Sawyer ran in.

Sawyer was laughing but Niall wasn't. He was worried. He bit his lip, "Are you okay? Did you break anything?  I mean we should go..."

"Niall," I clenched my jaw, hoping the pain will go away, there will be a huge bruise on my bum later. "I'm okay,"

Sawyer stood there, his face looking weird as he studied the both of us, probably thinking why Niall is freaking out when I just fell from the bed. Niall helped me up and I looked at the mannequin beside me. I laughed, that's the mannequin that scared me.

This time Niall wasn't laughing at his prank, his eyebrow bunched up together. He ruffled his hair, sighed, "Come on, Hales and Eli will be here any time."

"Where are we going?" I asked, sitting down on my bed and throw the mannequin at Sawyer for working with my brother against me. Sawyer chuckled, putting the mannequin down by my door which looked kind of creepy.

Niall finally smiled and started rapping, "Let's go to the beach, each

Lets go get away

they say, what they gonna say?

Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light

Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by,"

Sawyer then danced around with Niall like two retards as he continued the rap,

"The patron, own, let's go get it on

The zone, own, yes I'm in the zone

Is it two, three, leave a good tip

Ima blow all my money and don't give two shits."

It must be Niall's and Haley's idea of going to the beach today. I smiled as I watched the two guys dancing around like monkeys. There's a knot in my heart as if I could feel something was about to happen today. And it's bad.

xx

Haley is grinning all the way to the beach. The three guys are being the typical teenagers talking about upcoming games and cars. When the guys went to unload the things in the car, I pulled Haley to a side, "Okay, spill, you are grinning like a Cheshire cat all the way to the beach,"

She checked herself on the reflection behind me and shrugged, "Eli asked me to be together with him last night,"

I shrieked. Yes, I did. I jumped onto her and gave her a hug, "Oh my god! I can totally see it on your face. Did you two have sex?"

Haley rolled her eyes and slapped my forehead, "No! He said he will wait till I'm ready. I'm always ready, FYI."

I laughed and saw Sawyer and Eli was talking to each other too. The both of them looked at us and then back to each other. Yep, they are definitely talking about us.

I am happy for my best friend. She has been through a lot of heartbreaks and met a lot of jerks. She has never been this happy before and I'm glad she met Eli.

I wore a long dress today and cover all the part I didn't want anyone to see. Haley is wearing a one piece swimming suit and was being dunked into the sea by Niall and Eli. Sawyer came up from the water after I said I want to sit there and watch.