Chapter 8

.Chapter 8

Ahron’s POV…

(Stavos' Desk---->)

*A/N- I have been told that I fail to warn you guys and I must admit I have, so nosebleed may occur upon reading this chapter.*

 Throwing the remote control on the couch I looked over at my twin as he had his cute little nose pushed into the current book he was so engrossed in. I was bored out of my mind. Our mate and Uncle Dimitri left this morning to go to the office leaving us behind. Caleb has gone to school, and Aunt Irina and Uncle Gustav have gone shopping, and knowing our Aunt; they were going to be gone for hours.

 “You know brooding was never a good thing.” Ayden said to not even bothering to glance up from his book.

 “I am not brooding.” I mumbled, sighing yet again out of sheer mind numbing boredom.

 “Why don’t you find something to occupy your time?” He said like it was the simplest of solutions.

 “Because there is nothing here that remotely interests me.” I snapped back and pushed myself off the sofa. I could hear his light chuckle as I made my way to our bedroom. I was immediately gripped by our mate’s mouthwatering scent as I entered the room. I could feel my body tighten and my blood surge through my veins and pool directly in my groin, making my shaft and balls throb with need.

 I knew what my problem was, I missed my mate and I felt on edge not having him close. This was the first day both he and Uncle Dimitri has returned to work after Caleb’s change; before that, we were spoiled with his presence 24/7 since they had both stayed close to home for those few weeks. I wanted nothing more than to feel him dominate me. I hated to admit it, because I was the one always in control, but he has taken it away from me and I have gladly submitted to him. Now, I felt like a lost little boy now that he wasn’t here and I didn’t know how to deal with it.

 I wondered what he would do if I went to visit him? Would he be upset? Would Ayden be jealous if I sought some one on one time with our mate? I paced back and forth thinking about it for a while. I mean, I wouldn’t be upset if Stavos spent time alone with Ayden, this was a three way relationship and I didn’t expect all our time to be exclusively spent together as a threesome. Our bond made it hard to ignore what the other was feeling, but I wouldn’t hold Ayden in any ill regards if he wanted to be alone with Stavos, he was just as much his mate as he was mine.

 “No, brother dear I wouldn’t be upset. We are all mates, but we are different, we see to each other’s needs and provide different things for the other. Why don’t you go and see our mate. I will try my best to not intrude over our link, but I must admit it will be hot to experience what you guys are doing without seeing it being done.” Ayden teased me from where he was standing by the door.

 I just shook my head at my wayward twin. Everyone thought he was the sweet innocent little one and he was in his sweet natured way, but he was a hedonistic naughty little voyeur when he was ready. “I think I will follow your advice.” I said with a little mischievous smile on my face.

 Ayden wished me luck and went back to the library to make himself comfortable with his book. I loved my brother to pieces and he was my better half. I quickly showered and I chose my outfit carefully.  I decided to wear a pair of form fitting skinny jeans and a fitted blue button shirt, and some black loafers; casual but sexy. Once I was finished I stepped back and concentrated on my love’s essence. I could feel myself dematerializing in the elements. I floated through space and time and when I solidified I was standing in a very lush office. The room was stamped with my mate’s scent so I knew this must be his office.