Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ahron’s POV…

(Roman tub------->)

 Something was happening behind the scenes, something more than production lines going down, or warehouses suddenly having problems in Uncle Dimitri’s European factories. Now, workers were scared to come to work because fellow co-workers either have disappeared or have gotten hurt on the  job. Uncle Dimitri was not a happy camper right about now and the only person that seemed to calm him down was Caleb. And the more crap that seemed to happen was the more our mate withdrew into himself. Ayden said that he knew something was bothering our mate and when word came about two more missing workers, he had taken the call then they had disappeared into Dimitri’s home office along with Uncle Gustav.

I tried to discreetly tap into our bond just to check if he was okay but his link was firmly closed off and in a panic I went to Ayden to see if he could try with him being the more sensitive one and even he couldn’t reestablish connection, which means that our mate was doing it on purpose, and that pissed me off. We had promised to be open and honest with other and for days he has been holding back on something. Did he think so little of us, not to be able share all of himself with us? I was working myself into a right good temper tantrum when I felt Ayden’s arms circle around my waist.

“Calm down Ahron, I am sure there is a very good reason why he is holding out on us.” He said as he nuzzled the sensitive skin behind my ear.

I felt the usual tingles of desire begin to warm my blood and it hit me that I was hungry, hungry for a taste of Ayden’s warm sweet blood. It’s been days since we have had the time to be with each other and if our mate was going to be stubborn then so be it.

“I know what you need babe, and to be honest I am needing as well, come on, who knows how long they are going to be held up in there. We might as well occupy each other’s time.” Ayden teased me with a saucy wink over his shoulder and he sauntered towards our room.

I quickly hurried after him, I had no idea where Aunt Irina was and I think Caleb was upstairs sleeping. Then a thought crossed my mind that had Ayden stopping in his tracks. He turned to me wide eyed and shook his head.

“No way, Uncle Dimitri will have our gonads if we involve Caleb in our play brother dear?” He said still shaking his head.

I smiled my best innocent smile I could muster and replied. “You know we don’t have to go the whole way, there is already mutual attraction between all of us and Uncle Dimitri did say we should include Caleb a little more in our activities, especially when they were tied up with business matters.”

“Yeah, but I am sure that he didn’t mean in that way.” Ayden said coming to stop in front of me and folding his arms, stubbornly refusing to see my side of the picture.

“Come on Ayden, aren’t you even a little bit curious. You have to admit Caleb is one gorgeous little bit of heaven and I sure he tastes as sweet as he looks.” I egged my reluctant brother on in hopes he would give in just a little.