Chapter 13

Chapter 13

 Ayden's POV...

(The Den--------->)

 **warning nosebleed..nuff said**

Looking over at Ahron; who was currently sprawled across the sofa like the living dead just made me roll my eyes, and turn back to my book try to concentrate on the words that I have been staring at for the past 45 minutes instead of reading. Our mate left a few days ago with Uncle Dimitri, Uncle Gustav, and Aunt Irina for Europe. We were worried to death because our mate made the decision to actually go to the United Kingdom's factory to try to soothe the petrified workers there. But I felt that Stavos was really trying to give his cousin the opportunity to confront him. And after a very heated argument between the three of us, Stavos had not relented in the least about letting us accompany him. So here it was going on day three after their departure and all the mates were in the house bunkered down and protected by a bevy of bodyguards. I mean, what are we, swooning damsels or something? Even Aunt Irina got to go with them.

 Ahron rolled over and nearly fell off the couch but he just released a nasally snorting sound and corrected his position. Now he was lying flat on his stomach with his face smashed into the cushions of the overstuffed chair. Be still my fluttering heart, he looked so attractive lying there with his face contorted like that ...right. I so wanted to just give him one good swat or ignite a raging fire underneath him. He was supposed to be helping me cope with the absence of our love, but he has gone into some kind of hibernation in order to deal with the fact that we were missing our mate. I haven't seen hair or hide of Caleb either for the last three days since our mates departed. I know he is sulking somewhere in the house. We had finally figured out that Caleb had the ability to move things with is mind, and it was by pure accident or should I say on purpose on his part. He was always a strong thinker and a very intellectual as a human and that carried over to his Vampire reawakening manifesting itself as telekinesis.

I had thought the argument with our mate was volatile one, but Caleb and Dimitri's disagreement about Caleb staying home had put ours to shame. Caleb had wound up accidentally slapping Dimitri square in the chest with his antique armoire dresser sending the heavy piece of furniture and his mate flying out of their shattered balcony doors to the ground below. It was a good thing Dimitri was quick on dematerializing or else he would have had to expend a lot of energy to heal himself from the injuries the heavy wooden piece furniture would have caused him. Dimitri had wound up throwing his pouting temperamental mate over his shoulder and disappeared for the day. When they returned much later in the evening, Caleb was as docile as a lamb and Dimitri looked like a Cheshire cat who had got his filling of sweet cream.

 But Stavos had put his foot down and refused to hear anything else on the subject. We had tried to seduce him, we pleaded with him, promised him all sorts of deviant naughty things, and still the man didn't budge on his decision. Ahron had even dropped to his knees and tried to suck our mate's spine through his cock, but all that accomplished was to warm him up to literally fuck us through the mattress of our bed. He fucked so hard and for so long that we shredded the mattress into pieces. There was nothing but cotton tuffs and exposed springs all over the room. We wound up lying in an exhausted sweaty heap propped up against the dresser across the room from where we had originally started our show. After we had caught our breath, our mate had picked us up and carried us to our en-suite bathroom where he had tenderly and lovingly washed us from head to toe, redressed us, corrected the damage to the room, and proceeded to let us feed on him almost to point of draining him dry.

We returned the favor of course, and then they were gone. I mean we still felt the pull of our mated bonds from the distance across the Atlantic Ocean. Every now again we sent him our love and encouragement, and he in turn he would send his loving responses for us to stay safe with his assurances he would return us a soon as possible. Ahron chose that moment to release a loud throaty snore and I could help myself as my frustration level topped out. I sent a tiny little ball of fire to nip him right on the ass. He yelped and jumped up from the sofa frantically patting his ass as if he was trying to put out the fire that wasn't there. The next thing I knew I was slapped by what felt like a wall of water. I choked and spluttered as my airways were seized by liquids instead of air, and I promptly fell off the chair and landed on my ass with a resounding thud onto the hardwood floor.