{Prologue}

The bedroom I woke up in is strange, unfamiliar. I don't know how I got here, I don't know how I'm gonna get back home. But I know one thing, I've spent the night here.

I was first awaken by loud footsteps, I thought there was someone beside my bed, turns out It was just someone in the room beside me. I opened my eyes and found myself in this room I don't recognize.

I tried the first thought that came to my head - Call for my mum. I don't know if she's here, but it's worth a try.

"Mum?" I called and heavy footsteps could be heard rushing to the room. The door flew open, but it was not a family member that appeared, instead a gorgeous blonde woman did. She was wearing a flowery white-blue dress that suits her perfectly and white strappy sandals.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl standing by the door, panic starting to flow in my system, but I tried not to let it show. "Jade, before you think of doing something stupid, let me explain the situation to you." Her words caused a wave of fear to triger in my head. But I couldn't help but notice how smoothing and sweet her voice is. She still feels like a stranger to me.

"What is going on?" I asked. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" The girl glanced at me for a second, before taking a step closer to the bed. "It's me, Perrie." Her face not showing any trace of annoyance, just a sweet smile showing on her face.

"Please don't panic." She sat at the end of the bed once she was close enough. "Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want me to!" I begged. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you, I never will. I promise."

She was about to hold my hand, but I recoiled back. "Get away from me!" She doesn't look harmful at all, yet tear were threatening to spill out of my eyes and my heart was thumping faster in my chest. I knew that a panic attack was soon coming.

"Hey." The stranger's voice lighten. "It's just me."

"I don't know you! I have no idea who you are!" I stammered.

"Look at me Jade." I completely ignored her order and looked down on my lap. "Please Jade." I decided to look up and found her jutted out her bottom lip, forming an adorable pout. I focused on the blue eyes of the girl. Her eyes has a very distinctive shade of blue, it was very beautiful.

I felt something shoot through my head, like lightening zapped it, opening my memory box. "Perrie?" I quickly wiped the tears away with my palms when the realization came over me.

"Yeah. It's me baba." Perrie smiled and pulled me in an embrace. "Perrie! What happened to you?" I asked, Perrie looks very different, her hair was blonde again, she's a lot more tanner then before, her clothes she wore was somehow more mature, she just looked very different from the Perrie I know.

"Where am I? How did I get here?" I quickly asked, "Where's my mum?"

Perrie held my hand and said, "Jade, I'm gonna tell you something, but no questions until I finish." She started and took a deep breath before quickly adding, "Please don't freak out." I immediately nodded.

"Jade, you're twenty-three years old already."

==========

This is a story I've been working on. It's inspired by a book called <Before I go to sleep> Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions or ask any questions.

If you haven't already, check out my previous story called <Promise>