{Chapter 4}

*Jade POV*

"Jadeypoo wakey wakey." A funny accent called out, I was too tired to laugh. I rubbed my eyes open and an unfamiliar blonde boy popped up in my point of view. He was wear a snazzy shirt and black skinny jeans that showed off the shape of his fit leg.

"Morning Jadey." He smiled. "Um...Who are you?" I blinked my eyes a couple times to ease the blur, it took a while to adjust to the sunlight peeking through the window.

"I'm Niall." I scanned the room I was in, the walls were egg white, with a dark oak wooden floor and a big window that looks over to the beach, it looks quite descent.

I turned my head to look at the boy again and asked, "Where am I?" I started cursing myself silently, a stream of panic and fear washed down over me. What did I do last night?

I quickly raised the blanket away from my body, and a sigh in relief fell from my lips when I saw I still had all my clothes on. Good thing I didn't do anything inappropriate with a stranger or worst, someone I actually know.

"Jesy and Jake's beach house, and don't worry, nothing happened." He answered, he looked unsure on what to do now, he just stared at me, forming a awkward atmosphere surround us. "Uh," He made a weird noise, making me giggle a little. A blush formed in his cheeks, embarrassed at the sound he made earlier. I quickly apologized and told him to continue.

"We're having breakfast downstairs, come down whenever you want to." He turned around to walk away, his feet tapping away to the door. The sound of his walking stopped and turned his sneakers to my direction again.

"Before I forget, Harry said you should check your bag, It's the one on the makeup table." He said and disappeared out of the door. I push the duvet away, I went to the makeup table and looked at myself in the mirror.

What happened to me was the main question in my head. My hair was dyed in grey, my body was more fit than ever, too bad my boobs are still flat as a plate. Did I get drunk yesterday, changed my hair style, go to the gym and went to a stranger's house, all in one night yesterday? I wonder what else I could have done.

My mom will murder me when I get home. I haven't started the chapter of my University life, and I'm already sleeping in strangers' houses. I laughed at thought, why does everyone thinks I'm so innocent?

I searched through my bag for something I don't even know what I'm trying to find. I found a purple book, maybe this? I flipped the book open, the words 'Don't tell anyone.' were written on the first page. The loopy cursive words, and the little curve on the letter 'Y' were a lot familiar to mines. Then it hit me, this is my hand writing. Did I write this yesterday? I turned to the next page and found more of my writings filling the whole page.

"This can't be true." I said incredulously. This is way worst then staying over in a stranger's house and drunk-dying my hair grey. I rather let my mom kill me than forgetting half of my life. According to my so-called diary that the boy that woke me up must be Niall, I described he as a guy who has dirty blonde hair and brandeis blue eyes. He is caring and ebullient, and has a simple sense of style.

I read my description of all of them, but one person in particular always seem to catch my eyes.

The name: Perrie.

The name keeps popping up in my head, I wrote down her name in every page of this book, she must be someone special.

~~~~~