{Chapter 2}

*Jade POV*

"Wake up, Jade."

I open my eyes to see a blonde girl standing over me. "Who the fuck are you?" I rubbed my eyes until it's fully clear for me to see the girl.

"It's me, when Perrie." She spoke up. "Who?" I asked the mysterious girl in front of me, whose voice was still sandy, indicating that she just woke up as well. "I'll explain later, don't worry." She said nonchalantly and yawned.

"Just get ready, we need to go somewhere. I'll bring out the case you packed yesterday."

Does she mean my stuff for University or something?

She headed to the door, and stopped mid-way before exiting the room. "Look under your pillow." She simply said and continued walking while hoisting my case along with her. I decided to obey the woman's order, in case I get in trouble.

Where is mum and Karl anyway? And where the hell am I? How did I even get here?

Questions fill my head, but I decided to ignore them for now, because I might get answers later. I looked under my pillow, there was a eggplant purple notebook there, my name neatly written on the center. I opened the book, and instantly recognized my own hand-writing. But I don't remember writing this. I slowly inspect the words I've written on the book.

This can't be true...

By now, stuff about Perrie is slowly coming back to me, but I don't remember any of these happening yesterday. I don't remember meeting with a boy called Harold.

"Jade." I recognized Perrie's voice calling, "Hurry up! We have to go soon, there's traffic today!" She yelled. I slipped the diary in my hand bag I was going to carry and hurried to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I ran back in my room and opened my ridiculously huge closet. I could have an entire fashion show with my clothes if I wasn't hurrying. I wore a black graphic tee and black fitted jeans and my sandals from Topshop. I only put on some lipstick and did on my eyebrows, not bothering to do my eyes. I wore shades instead to cover my tired looking eyes.

I went out the room I was in, calling, "Perrie!" While I walk down the unfamiliar corridors of Perr- I mean our house.

"Are you ready Poopey?" I nodded.

"Do you remember who I am now?" She asked while we enter the car. "Yea I do, you're Perrie Louise Edwards." I said proudly for remembering her last name without the help of my diary. "Wow, I'm proud of you." She chuckled.

"What happened?" I asked her, I tried acting clueless to start a conversation.

"What do you mean?" She asked back.

"Why do we look different?"

She sighed and started telling the story I already wrote down on my diary. I decided not to tell her about the diary, just in case she might provide less information if she finds out about it.

"Then why can't I remember things from my high school life as well? You said I only forgot six years, which was the start of Uni." I asked.

"Well, the doctor did confirm that you have no clue about the last six years of your life, you might remember something about the accident, but not clearly, only bits and pieces before and after the accident.

"You might remember people from your pass too, but only if something reminds you of them or if you see their faces, you usually only remember the important stuff, like their names or moments that you enjoyed with them. It just takes a long time to recollection all of them." She explained, it's like she knows me more than me.