{Chapter 1}

*Jade POV*

She paused to allow the words to sink in, she slowly examined my face for a reaction. "What do you mean?" I deadpanned, a pit of confusion opening in my mind. "You got in an accident two years ago. Now you forget what happens to you every day, you already forgot what happened yesterday."

"No, that can't be true, this is ridiculous." My mind tries to reject this information, I know that behind my mind that it is in fact true. But I am not giving up that easy. "I do remember what happened yesterday! We were packing up for collage, we just graduated high school a month ago!" I stated and Perrie slowly shook her head. "No Jade. That's not what happened. You already forgot everything after high school. Ju-" Her sentence was cut-short.

"No I don't believe you! I just finished high school and I'm still seventeen years old. Six years of my life didn't just pass by without me knowing anything about it. Don't lie to me, this is not funny." I yelled furiously. I close my eyes, when I felt that I was about to cry again. Then I felt the presence of Perrie by my side, wrapping her arms around me. "Jade, I'm not making things up, I wish I was." She sighed.

"I'll just prove it to you then."

She exited the room and came back with a book in her hand. "Here, read this later, it'll make more sense." She gave me the book with my name neatly written on the front. "It's a scrapbook I made. It makes it easier for you to know what happened for the past six years."

"Thank you."

"I have to go to work in a few minutes. If there's any problems, you can call me with the house landline, my number in on the notepad beside it. How about you follow me outside aye?" I nodded and followed right behind. "I was about to go to work when you woke up, I was suppose
to call Harry for help. Luckily, you woke up early today." She said as we walk to the kitchen. I didn't really bother to question about the guy, Harry.

"I made some lunch for you already." She pointed at the dining table. "If you want to go out, make sure to call me first."

"Okay, have fun in work." I said and pecked her cheek. "Bye baba. I promise I'll answer your all your questions later."

"Bye Pez."

I watched her leave the house. My mind was still in a tornado of confusion. How do I cope with this every day? I expected to wake up in my own room this morning, just a teenager dreaming of wanting to be an artist when I grow up. But no, instead I wake up in an unfamiliar house with an older looking my best friend, and found out that I forget about six years of my life everyday. It's all like one big joke, I couldn't believe that this is real. Is this a sick prank they're playing on me? Am I in a never-ending dream?

-----

Perrie was still in work by the time I woke up from my nap. I continued to look through the book she gave me this morning. It had pictures of us with other people, pictures of our university friends and my family. We always looked so happy in all of them, I just wish I could remember it.

I was flipping over to the next page, and a particular picture caught my attention. It was me, Perrie, and two more girls standing in front of a car, we were beaming at the camera while we held on to suitcases.

~~~~~

I sat on my bed with my family, chatting for a while before I leave. "Are you sure everything is packed and ready?" Mum asked again, panicking like a normal mother would do before their children leave for Uni.

"Yes mam, like I said before, I'm sure."

"I can't believe my baby girl is going to college." She squealed.