{Chapter 6}

*Jade POV*

"I'm bored." Leigh complained for the fifth time this morning. "Me too." I said as I stood up and patted away the crumbs from the digestives biscuits I was eating.

"Don't drink in the morning, Leigh." I said when she lifted the newly opened can to her lips. She shrugged her shoulders, a pit of anger raised in my tummy at my stubborn friend, making me continue my reprimanded complaint, "I know what you're going through is hard, but don't do this, It's not healthy." My hands were placed against my hips, making me look like a mum who found my daughter smoking a joint.

"Fine, I'll stop."

"Do you know anything better we can do then? You wanna going out and walk around for a bit?" Leigh asked as she set down her unfinished can of beer on the table. "You know I can't, I'm not allowed to go anywhere outside this house. Don't you remember what Perrie said?" I said while stretching my limps, making them pop.

"That rule sucks though, she doesn't expect you to be stuck here your whole life, does she?"

I went to the kitchen and helped her get a cup of water to clear any alcoholic substances in her body.

"We need to go out someday, sitting on this sofa for a week straight is driving me completely insane." Leigh whined and I agreed with her in response. "I agree, but if Perrie says we can't do it, we can't do it."

I sat beside her again on the sofa and gave her the cup of water. "Here." She thanked me and drank the water while I flick through the channels, a dog program came on.

"I wish Harvey is here!" She yelled, making me jump at her sudden outburst. "Who is Harvey?" I asked when I was fully recovered from my shock state. "My handsome pug, he's living with my parents now. I could actually get him back when I find a new flat to live in."

~~~~~

"How about this cutie? He looks like Harvey." She played with the pug that was jumping on the window named Doug. "No." I shook my head and went on to looking through more toys in the shelves. "How about this little Beagle then?" She stood up from Doug and pointed at yet another dog.

"Perrie! I told you we're not getting a pet. We're only here to get Harvey a gift for his birthday." I rolled my eyes at the slightly taller girl.

"But I want a doggie." She pouted adorably, It needed to take me every will power to scould her about it. "No! We don't even have a house, we live in seperated dorms." I reasoned with her.

"Fine." She crossed her arms and turned away.

"Perrie." I called, but she ignored me.

"Perrie, babe listen to me."

"Perrie, you're such a big baby." I teased and she turned my direction in a swift movement. "I am not." She stomped her feet on the group childishly, which instantly proved my case of her being a big blonde child.

"Perrie, don't throw a paddy, you don't want the world to know how much of a baby you are, do you?" I love driving her to her limit (Not that way, you freaking perv).

"I hate you." She mumbled, but I heard it clearly. "No, you don't, you love me" I shot back, making her scoff in return, "I'll wait for you outside." She then left me alone in the store.

I shook my head and headed to the counter. "I'll get this one please." I handed a large stuffed toy and a few treats to the lovely cashier. Leigh better happy about this. I gave the cashier the money and left the shop with the gifts.