{Chapter 11}

*Harry POV*

Halloween is just around the corner, and I'm going to host a party in my house in two days like I normally do every Halloween. I have to get everything ready and perfect.

I'm at Tesco, choosing out decorations and other shit with Jade. I usually do it with Perrie, but she's been busy in work lately as a result of one of our staff member quitting due to family problems, and now she's taking extra shifts for help (I only work night shifts, so I never see her that much either).

"Oh I want this one!" Jade shoved a fake spider on my face. "We can get it." I told her and she happily hopped away to the other as I followed her behind with a cart. I stared at her in amusement, she looked like a small child walking through Disneyland.

I stopped in the costume section, because I haven't chosen what I'm going to be this year. I pulled out a random mask and turned to the right, but the little northern girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Jade?"

Shit, I can't lose her, Perrie will turn coo coo like a bag of ferrets and that's scarier than any supernatural creatures that exists in the world.

I ran around the huge store, holding down my blue beanie from flying away, in search of the disappearing princess, but instead collided with someone.

"Oh sorry." I quickly said and helped him pick up his stuff from the floor. "Harry?" I looked behind me and found Jade holding on bags of candies.

"I told you not to leave my sight you idiot." I scolded and looked back to the man I accidentally hit. He had a fit body, perfect tan skin and dark fierce eyes.

"I'm sorry about that." I quickly added, "Me hitting you, I mean."

"That's alright."

"Al, I found the Marshmallows." My head snapped towards the direction of the voice. There she was, with her beige wool blazer, dark blue ripped jeans and a white wool fluffy hat. Her smile vanishes when our eyes connected.

"Perrie!" Jade squealed and ran to hug the younger Geordie.

"Hey Pez, I thought you had work today?" I asked. "What? I thought you're off today?" The tall handsome guy (I assume is calle Alex or something) asked. She looked at me for a minute, her mouth making a movement that resembles a gold fish.

"We'll just talk about this later." I said to her and turned my gaze to Jade, who was looking at Perrie lovingly. I pulled her away, and waved goodbye to the two. "Nice meeting you."

"So why do you think she would lie to you?" Jade asked as we look at more decorations, "And who's that Al guy? Have I ever met him before?"
"Nope, I don't know when he came in the picture."

"Came in the picture? Is she replacing me?"

"No, of course not."

-----

"So, we're gonna bake some spooky brownies, with marshmallows and melted white chocolate on top, and cookies shaped dead people and bloody teeth. What else?" She asked, listing it down in her notebook.

I look around the house, trying to think of a new idea. "Fake eyeballs gummies in drinks?" I suggested. "That sounds disgusting."

"Hey guys, what are you guys doing?" Zayn came out the guest room. "Planning the party, wanna help?"

"Sick, why not?" He chuckled and went on to give more suggestions to Jade.

"Is Niall doing alright with the charity football event today?" I asked the gorgeously tan man. "Yea, he just called me a minute ago, saying that he's having fun."