{Chapter 13}

*Jade POV*

"We better get going." Harry said as he stood up from the seat. "Merry Christmas, Nathaniel. See you next year." I said cheerfully and went to him for a big hug.

"Merry Christmas and send my greetings to the others and your fiancé. Here, before I forget, I bought something for you kids." He pulled out a big box shaped thing wrapped in glue glittery wrapping paper with little cartoon designed Santa Claus scattered on it and handed it to us, "I hope you guys like chocolate." He smiled and send us a cheeky wink.

We thanked him and gave him another hug. The weather was gloom when we left his office, a sad grey shaded sky coated over us, but the flicking festive lights perfectly contrasted the bleak weather, adding a scent of cheer to the day. In a matter of minutes, the car pulled up infront of us, showing Niall with his usual rosey cheeks and shimmering diamond eyes. Harry escorted me to the back seat, choosing to sit beside me than the frontal passenger seat.

I observed out the window to see trees getting blown to the side and susurrated by the powerful wind. I snuggled in further into the soft fur of my olive green parka, hoping for it to provide more warmth in this freezing weather. Harry noticed, and wrapped his arms around my shaky figure, providing more by shoving his blue beanie on to my head.

"I feel unloved here." Niall pouted from the driver seat. Harry laughed and poked his tongue out at our blonde best friend. "I'm not giving you your gift." He huffed a puff of air. "Fine, I'm not giving you yours too." Harry argued back, making me giggle at the two fighting like children.

"Oh! Speaking of gifts, what did you get Mr. Loverboy?" I asked. "I bought him the Slytherin house loot crate online, you know how much he looks the book series. I watched some videos on YouTube about it, and I saw how much things it had inside related to the wizarding world. I can't wait to see his face when I give it to him." Niall said, excitement coating over his voice.

"How about you? What will you give Pezmania?" He asked. "Harry has been helping me with something, he's been reminding me to draw this one picture every day. It's a drawing of me and Perrie facing the sunset, holding hands. I know it sounds like a really corny gift to give, but Harry insisted that it was a perfect gift to give her."

The boys went back to fighting about their gifts to each other and I decided to stroll through my Instagram when my phone buzzed. I immediately checked who the text was from, my lips going to ear to ear when I saw that it was from my fiancé.

'Hey babe, I hope you had a good session with Dr. Woods today. Just wanted to tell you that I might not be home when you guys come back, gotta check on Jesy and stuff. Love ya petal!😘💕' ~Pez🌼

A subconscious smile played on my lips and instantly tapped a reply. It turns out that it was a good idea to tell her about the whole diary and Dr. Woods thing after all. Luckily, they took it lightly and didn't try stopping us from continuing the sessions. Perrie on the other hand, was a bit skeptical about the idea at first, and mad that we were keeping a big secret from her. But it just took a few reassuring words from Dr. Woods to change her mind, he promised her that he was not doing this for fame from the media, it is simply because he wanted to help me and wanted to study and look into my condition.

"Who is it?" Harry asked, trying to peak over my phone to look at the message. "Just Perrie, she said that she's gonna check on Jesy."

"How is Jesy doing by the way?" Niall joined in the conversation, a hint of sadness laced on his voice. It was a tremendous shock to us when we found out that Jake and Jesy broke up after a year of engagement. She was a huge wreck for a few days after the heart-clenching breakup. But unlike Harry, she stuck to us and reached out for help, she let us help her properly cope with it. She decided to stay with us longer and return to Essex at the 27th, the same day Perrie is going to Lapland with her family, and also the same day Harry would be driving me back to the Shields.