{Chapter 10}

*Jade POV*

"Who am I talking to?"

'It's me, Jesy.' The voice was very familiar to my ears.

"Jesy who?"

"Jesy?" Harry repeated and raised his eye-brow. "I wanna talk to her!" He snatched the phone away from my hold and held it against his ear.

"Jesy, Is this really you?"

"Wait, really?! No way!"

It was really bugging me that I could only hear what Harry was saying. I wanna know what they're talking about.

"Does Perrie know?"

"Yea, we got her car. Leigh just got her car back the other day, I think that's what they're using today."

"Alright, see ya."

"Let's go!" He screamed and chucked the controller on the table. "Come on, hurry your ass." He stole the controller from Niall. "But-" Niall tried to argue, but before we even knew what was happening, Harry was already dragging us to the car and buckling his seatbelt.

"Where are we going?"

"Back home." He answered simply. We already knew which house he was referring to, because since we were young, we always referred to Perrie's house as our home as well.

"Why?"

"You'll see."

-----

He cut the engine in front of my apartment building. "Now can you tell us why are we back here?" Niall asked. "You'll see, just wait." He smirked and unbuckled his seatbelt. We did the same action and followed him out of the car. He opened the gate with his spare key and we walked up the stairs.

Harry looked like he was buzzing in excitement as we were still oblivious to what was happening. His picked up his pace once we reached our floor, leaving me and Niall behind at the stairs. We were still a few steps away from the door when Harry was already inside and squealing.

Niall and I looked at each other, confused. And decided to hasten our pace to the door, in order to satisfy our curiosity.

When we reached my apartment, we saw Jesy and Jake smiling at us broadly. "Jesy! Jake!" Niall yelled and ran to jump on them. I copied his action and flung myself on to the couple. We all stumbled back to the ground, laughing.

"What's going on here?" We stopped and turned to the doorway. Leigh, Perrie and Zayn were standing there, an amused and confusion expressions painted all over their faces.

"Jesmida!" Leigh squealed as I lifted myself up from the floor. "Hey guys." She greeted and stood up to hug them.
"How did you get in my house?" Perrie asked while hugging Jake.

"We used the key you gave us."

"Oh yeah, I gave you that." That proves how close we are to each other, literally everyone of them has a spare key to our house. That's still a bit weird though.

"Perrie." I yelled and hugged her tightly. I wanted to yell at her, because of what I had remembered earlier. We had such a precious relationship. Why would she want me to forget everything about it?

"Hey Jadey, how was your day today?" She asked, she doesn't look too bothered from the tight hug I had on her. "It was alright, how about you?" My arm was still around her waist. I was holding myself back from telling her the truth: The coma, the diary, Dr. Woods, about us. But I couldn't, I still needed every single little detail about our relationship in order to confront her about it.