{Chapter 7}

*Perrie POV*

I kept my promise.

I wouldn't have come if they didn't bug me to, now I'm glad that I did. I glanced at the bar, Harry was flirting with a random lady as expected, we knew this would happen when we arrived at the club, it's predictable by now.

I went back to dancing my ass off with the girls. I know that I'm in that tipsy stage and I vowed that I wouldn't drink anymore. Who will take care of these idiots if I'm hammered too?

I looked around the dance floor and saw Jade doing her 'pointing the finger' dance, she literally does this every time she's drunk. Her body basically fluid against the music.

I looked away and continued to jump around with the blaring music, until I felt someone grinding their crouch on my back. And to be frank, It feels absolutely disgusting. I tried to push him off, but he kept resisting.

"Come on baby!" He slurred while he waved his drink around the place, slightly spilling on my black polo shirt. "Get away from me you creep." I tried pushing him away again, but stopped when Jade walked in front of him.

She glared at the man for a second, then gave him a slap to his face. "Didn't you hear what the lady said? She's wants you to fuck off, skedaddle! Besides, you got no chance with her, Jerrie is real!"

He glared back at her and they stood face to face, giving each other challenging looks. I shook my head, giggling at what they're doing before pulling her away from the crowd of drunk people.

"Thanks for saving me, baba." I smiled. "Don't worry about it cupcake." She looked at me flirtatiously and slapped my bum.

I gasped and pushed her away, "Oi' Pervert!" I screamed.

"Admit that you liked it." She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's go home, It's getting late." I held Jade with me and pulled Leigh from the guy who was dancing against her, making sure to give him a glare before walking away with the girls.

I told them to wait for me outside while I get Harry. I went back in the club and went straight to the bar where Harry was inches away from snogging a lady.

I pulled Harry by his arm, but the other lady held on to his other sleeve. "Not fair. I got him first." She argued. "Um sorry lady, but I need to bring him home now." I tugged on his arm, but the lady's hold on him was firm.

"No need to fight about me ladies, I'm perfectly fine with three-somes." I rolled my eyes and whacked him on the head.

"Idiot."

I got the drink that Harry was previously drinking and dumped it on the girl. LWhen her grip loosen, I instantly ran out of the club with him.

"I hate you so much, Harry."

I learned before that if you want to pull Harry away from a horny woman, you have to pull the dirty card sometimes.

I hauled a cab instead of driving my own car -I don't trust myself with my current drunken state. I can pick up my car tomorrow if the hang over isn't too extreme. I pushed all them in the cab and told the driver my address.

The taxi stopped in front of my flat and I paid the man, no change needed for all the commotion these idiots did that made the driver look like he wanted to drive us off a cliff. I grunted while I pull the three kids along with me. Where's Jesy when you need her?

I unlocked the door and grabbed Harry by his arm, tossing him on the sofa, he immedieatly fell asleep. I dragged Leigh into the guest room where she was staying and helped her take out her shoes before tucking her in bed. I went out to search for Jade, but she was nowhere in sight.