Chappie 2

Derek's POV

"Stiles!" I huffed angrily. I turned to Scott who had been watching the whole exchange with wide, curious eyes. "I'll be right back."And then they could go save Boyd and ..Erica. But first, I have to deal with Stiles.
The little shit.

I saw Stiles found the corner as I slowed down my pace. My eyes flashed red as I smelt the air and felt him giving off stress and struggle.

I heard a car starting and another heartbeat, and took off to see Stiles getting shoved into the back of a dark red suburban. 'Argent' 'Mate' my wolf snarled.

"Stiles!" I yelled as Chris Argent swung a baseball bat at his head, and my wolf lost it. I howled for my pack as I darted behind the car.

I was about to slash a tire, when I was tackled. I went to attack whom ever was on top of me when I see Scott and Isaac looking at me with wide, concerned eyes.

" Why were you trying to attack Mr.Argent?!" Isaac asked, the concern washing over with pure worry.

"He took..he took Stiles. Knocked him out with a baseball bat.." I whispered and got up.

Scott gasped and turned to look at Isaac, who was staring back at him.

'What is up with them?' I thought.

"Let's go." I said grimly but stopped a I saw Stiles bag still laying against the wall. I saw a blood smear on the wall. Stiles blood. I growled deep in my throat and picked up his bag.

"What's that?" Isaac asked and pointed to the ground.

I leaned over and picked up a folded picture. 'He is goin 2 empt warehouse' Stiles handwriting said and on the bottom it was signed,
'Come and get me, Sourwolf'

I refolded it and put it back in my pocket, shifted and tore Stiles bag from Scott. I took a huge whiff of it and took off running.

'Get Mate' My wolf howled.
'Get Mate.'

Chris Argents POV

I pushed Stiles through the warehouse door with a blindfold on. I shoved him down the staircase, and I heard him moan in pain, as I slammed the door shut.

"Aww Hell.." I mumbled, running my hand through my hair. Derek said Stiles was his mate. He's gonna rip my throat out..with his teeth.

I sent down one of my guards down to get information out of Stiles as I go talk to Allison.

"Shit." I say as I hear Stiles scream from downstairs, knowing Derek could hear it.

Stiles POV

After Chris pushed me down the stairs, I thought I was gonna be alone for a while, so got up, painfully, and started rummaging around the drawers down in the cabinets.

But when I heard footsteps, I rushed to put everything Back, and ended up dropping a giant clamp thing on my foot. And shit if that didn't hurt..

"What do you think you're doing?!"

The man yelled grabbing my arm forcefully and pushing me against the wall. I closed my eyes shut waiting for the punch or kick, but he started grinding against me.

'Ewwww' I thought as I tried to push him off of me, put he shoved me harder, making me groan in pain, but he just laughed and raked his hands up my chest, revealing claws.

A werewolf! Seriously! He clawed my cheat hard and I tried not to scream, biting my lip hard enough to draw blood.

"I want you to scream, Stiles. Scream for your mate. For Derek to save your pretty ass."

'Derek. Mate...pretty ass?' Oh god, his hand reached over to the table to grab something, and I heard him laugh hard and evil.

"This will work..yess." He whispered and I felt something tingle and burn against my side.

He carved a symbol in my side with his claw, and stabbed a knife into my leg. I couldn't keep it in, I screamed, almost as loud as Lydia.

**********************
All done!! You like it??? Vote, comment an read my other book: How are You Here? [Destiel&Sabriel]