Chappie 8

WHTM? Chappie 8

Stiles POV
************

I stand in my room, looking in the mirror, with Derek behind me.

"I still don't think you should go." He says, wrapping his arms around me protectively, when I tense and pull away.

"What did I -" he starts, but then pulls up the side of my shirt, to see the remnants of Peters bite in my skin.

Growling he yanks my shirt down, and examines my neck again.

"Why would you go to school like this?" He whispers when he's calmed down again.

"Jennifer tried to kill me. Strangle me. And I survived. I don't need to hide that."

He turns me around, sitting me next to him on my bed.

" I proud of you." He whispers, placing a deep kiss on my lips. Dragging his tongue over my bottom lip, making me moan and open my mouth, letting him in to explore my mouth.

"Stiles!" Scott yells from outside my door, opening without any warning. "Isaac and I have something to tel-"

I finally let go of Der's mouth, to look at Scott and Isaac holding hands in my doorway. "Uhh. What'd you need to tell us? I mean me."

He shook his head, smiling, giving me that 'I knew this all along' vibe, whilst Isaac was almost on the ground laughing. Derek shot him a look, and he whimpered, stepping back in line, but Scott growled protectively, proceeding in front of Isaac.

" Scott and I are together!" Isaac says happily, wrapping an arm around his boyfriends shoulders. "We're mates!"

"I should've known!" I exclaim, bringing them into a warm hug. "You're guys' eye sex in class should've gave it away."

They both blush, looking away, and I chuckle. "Well." I say leaning into Derek, "since you shared you're secret."

"Stiles and I are also mates." He said gruffly, "Now get the hell out of the house."

"Wait wait wait!" Scott interjects urgently. "What happened to your throat?"

I roll my eyes, and pat the edge of my bed. "Sit down, long story." I sigh.

Looks like I'm gonna be late for school.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scott's POV
****************

I meet Stiles and Isaac at lacrosse practice after school, getting suited up and walking to the field.

"Kinda sucks though." Isaac says to Stiles, "New teacher, replacing the one who tried to kill you...tries to kill you."

He scoffs, trying to play it off, when he stops.

"Stiles? What's wrong?" He slowly brings his hand up, pointing if front of him.

Looks like something out of a horror movie.

He starts shaking, looking around aimlessly, tugging at his uniform. I know what's happening.

Panic Attack.

I look where he was pointing, but see nothing but trees. I grab his shoulders.

"Stiles. There is nothing there, you need to calm down. "

He just shakes his head, panting heavily. He collapses on the ground, and I sent Isaac to tell coach what's happening.

Just then, I see Ms. Blake walk up to me, glancing at the unconscious Stiles on the ground.

I extend my claws, calling out for Isaac and Derek in my head as I move between her and Stiles.

"So. My little sweetie got kidnapped ? Poor baby." She mocked, making me let out a growl.

" Why are you here? Hasn't he been through enough?" I whined, feeling embarrassed I let myself go like that. She's definitely not human.

"Why don't you just step aside, and I'll help him." She says nicely, and I step back.

My inner wolf is screaming at me, but it's like I'm not in control of my actions, and she leans down, pressing her hand to Stiles side.

His eyes shoot open, him screaming in agony as a light protrudes from the wound. She gets tackled from behind, and Stiles slips back out of consciousness.

"I'll be back!" She screams, and I feel the tug release from me, and I move towards Stiles, when a large hand pushes on my chest.

"How could you let her do this?" He growls, gesturing to his mate.

"I didn't-she possessed me-I couldn't move myself." Tears form in my eyes, and I set off to find Isaac. How could I let her do that to me?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Stiles POV
*************
I wake up on the lacrosse field, a handprint burned in my uniform and Derek standing over me.

Oh well. I've woken up in more compromising situations...

"Hey Der? Not that I don't like seeing you when I wake up, or excruciating pain, but what happened? "

"You had a panic attack when you saw Jennifer in the woods, and she possessed Scott into not fighting her so she could harm you."

"Wow. No holding back on that one." I mutter, getting up.

---------------> Later that day, Stiles house. Derek's POV

" When I said you could go to school, I didn't mean you were allowed to let someone hurt you." I say, casually laying my hand on Stiles , taking away pain.

It was bad. How was he not screaming, I can barely take this pain. It feels like...

"Stiles, let me see your burn." I say urgently, gently unwrapping the gauze.

"What is it?" He asks nervously.

There is wolfs bane imbedded into Stiles. That's why he screamed when she touched him.

"There's- it's wolfsbane. She burned wolfsbane into you, so I can't heal you, or take your pain, without slowly killing myself. "

He gasps and sits up fast, regretting it when he curls up in pain.

"Don't try. I can handle it. Don't hurt yourself for me." He says shyly, curling into my side.

I kiss his forehead, and turn on his TV. "I love you." He mumbles.

"Me too."