Chappie 6

WHTM? Chappie 6

Derek's POV
****************

I smirk as I pick up Stiles.

"The only person that should be giving you bruises is me." I murmur in his ear, leaning down and licked lightly down his neck, healing him. "If you know what I mean."

His eyes shot open, with a huge grin. "Really?"

I chuckle " Yes Stiles."

I ran him to Deatons, and he spent the whole time whining that he was fine. The bruises will still be there, and the cuts will scar, but the 'healing' I performed will keep away any soreness.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Stiles was walking uncomfortably around his house, when his father came in. Carrying a beer in one hand, and his pistol in the other. He gently scooted out his chair, but failing the be quiet screeching the chair across the floor. The sheriff dropped his glass, it shattering across the floor, aiming his gun at Stiles.

"Who are you and why are you in my house?" He slurs, his hand shaking on the trigger.

Stiles holds his hands up in surrender, placing his orange juice on the table. "It's me dad." He says. "Me Stiles?" He took a couple steps towards him when he pulled the trigger.

It skimmed Stiles cheek and made a hole in the wall. Stiles cradled his cheek, a puddle of blood forming in his palm.

"You're a disappointment. I'm happy your mother is gone! If she could see you now, she would probably kill herself. Hell knows I've tried!"

That's when he sobbed.

************************

When he woke up, he felt himself being rocked back and forth on the floor.

"Dad?" He whispered, turning his head to see the hungover Stilinski crying in his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry son. I did this to you! I'm a monster.." He mumbles.

"Nonono Dad, this wasn't you!" he says gesturing the the bruises covering to his body.

His dad recovered quickly, and pulled himself off the floor. "Was it that Derek boy you're so fond of? I'll throw his ass in jail if I-"

"I was kidnapped!" He blurted, regretting it and covering his mouth with both hands' smothering the word "Tortured."

"What!?"

--------------------

Derek's POV

I was standing outside his house. Have been since he returned home from Deatons. It's not surprising that the sheriff came home drunk. I've been watching him while Stiles was...away. But when I heard a crash, and a gunshot, I rushed into find a bleeding Stile on the floor and his father rocking him.

"I was kidnapped!" He blurts, covering his mouth with both hands' smothering the word "Tortured."

I grabbed the man by the shoulders and shoved him against the wall.

'Protect Mate' my wolf snarled

"What did you do." I sneered, when I heard a faint whisper.

"Derek." Stiles said quietly. "Don't. He-he didn't mean it."

I drop him to the floor, and tell him a little too harsh to clean up the mess he caused. After I fixed Stiles up and bring by him up to his room, I lean over his bed to kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry." He whispered

"For what? I was the one who over reacted." I returned calmly.

"Not that." He said. My eyebrows scrunched, I was confused. What does he mean?

"I think..well when I was in the warehouse and the school, well I found out something." He says nervously. I could hear his heart rate escalate, and his hands were fidgeting.

"What is it Stiles? I say getting more and more concerned.

A deep blush appeared on his face and he looked up.

"I'm in love with you."