Chappie 4

WHTM? Chappie 4

Derek's POV
****************

My eyes shot up. /Stiles/ I growl and hear a tree branch snap behind me. My claws grow and I turn around slowly, ready to attack, when I hear a whimper.

"Erica?" I question, turning around fully.

She shook her head fast, regretting it soon after.

"Stiles.. He's" she starts.

My eyes burn crimson, "Stiles what? Where is he?"

"He's..they made Peter..he bi-bit him."

Before I could ask any more. She collapsed.

****************

Stiles POV

"Think again." The man said as he pulled me from the hallucinations, and got off his knees from...saving me? Ew.

'I'm gonna die. In gonna die. I'm gonna die.' I repeat in my head. I'll probably die anyway, considering the asswipe won't even give me a towel.

I try to move from my spot chained by all fours on the wall, but it's too painful and a small hiss escapes my lips.

The torturer turns around. Shit.

"You don't want me to make you..pleasure me again. Do you?" She snickers.

I flashback to his member in my mouth, him thrusting himself in me while I gag and protest.

Slamming my fists against the wall and trying miserably to call for Derek.

I shudder and see he has left the room.

He comes back an hour or so later with a werewolf chained by a collar. I recognize the face. Peter.

He snarled and strained against the chains, looking at me, scanning my body. I shift awkwardly, but wince as the burn on my side stretched.

"Now." The man yells shoving Peter to his knees and looking at him. "You're gonna bite Stiles."

My eyes widen an I push myself closer to the wall. What!?

I shake my head profusely and Peter whines, pleading that Derek will kill him if he hurt his mate.

"Again with the mate thing? I mean, You seriously think 'Sex-with-legs' would like me?" I announce shocking everyone. Whoops.

I shrug as they push Peter towards me and force his mouth open, his fangs growing out of his gums as they inject a poison in his chest.

"Pray you survive, Stilinski." He says, as Peters teeth enter my side, I scream. "Holy Shii-!" But right before I pass out, I see Erica, eyes wide with fear, mouth from the cracked door.

'We will save you.'

**************
Isaac POV

I got a call from Derek saying he found Erica, and that she had news on Stiles, so I brought Scott along.

"What did she know about Stiles?" Scott asks but Derek just growled and looked away. I could tell he wanted to leave and look for him, but he had to wait until Erica told him where he was. They moved him to where even werewolves couldn't track him.

"What did she know about Stiles!" He persisted, taking a step forward, and I jumped in between them, setting my arms on his shoulders.

"Scott." I say gently, and his eyes turn back and he becomes visa boy calmer. I smirk at my good work, As he settles himself in my arms for a hug.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

Erica jerks on the couch, murmuring words like 'immune' 'powerful'. She sat up abruptly an her eyes shot open.

"Stiles is alive. He was immune to the bite and now they want to test him. Hes dying from blood loss and he's..he's in the high school. Mr. Harris is in on it." She speaks fast, but we understand every word.

I glance at Scott, who is still staring at the now standing Erica, sipping the glass of water on the end table.

"Derek." I say turning to see how he reacts. But he's already gone.