Chappie 7

WHTM? Chappie 7

Stiles POV
**************

I see Derek watching me from outside the window of Mr.Harris's classroom. Well, old classroom. He was replaced by a pretty woman, Ms. Blake. I was just happy that when I looked, he was staring at me..I know, call me paranoid but he is one hot piece of werewolf ass, and well, I'm not a hot piece of anything.

He winks at me through the glass, and dashes off towards the woods. We've been openly together for a month now, and our pack and my dad, have finally settled.

The only rule in my house, is if he climbs through the window, he better tell me before hand.

That rule is only in place because I was talking to my father, a towel wrapped loosely on my waist from the shower, when he burst in through the window, the wind dropping my towel to the floor.

I shudder. One more story for him to tell Scott and taunt me with.

When the bell rung, Ms. Blake called me over.

"Stiles?" She says sweetly, pointing at a desk for me to sit. "It has come to my attention that you run with the Hale pack is that correct?"

What.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Isaacs POV
*************

When Stiles got called to stay after class, it was my chance to talk to Scott. Since asking Derek was a no-go, this is the next best thing.

"Scott!" I yell down the hallway, jogging to catch up with him and Boyd. "Uhh." I murmur looking at Boyd with a nervous grin.

'I gotch you.' He thinks in my head and runs off to Erica.

( Right! We saved them while Stiles was gone, they were in a bank vault, chained and deprived moonlight. Harsh, right?)

Scott turns to look at me and I smile. Beautiful eyes..

"What do you need?" He says softly.

"Well. Uh, I kinda need to tell you something."

Scott slightly nods his head, as if to say 'continue' .

"I like you." I whisper, turning my head.

He slightly chuckles, and leans down to peck my cheek. "Me too."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Derek's POV
***************

When I was confident Stiles was safe, I went back to the house where I found Peter lounging on the front porch.

I sigh, " What do you want, Uncle?"

"I thought you would have been more grateful to the one who saved your mate.

Growling, I take a step forward. "You bit him, Peter. He could have died, you expect me to thank you?"

'Must be out of his god-damn mind' I scoff.

" I heard that." He voiced, walking off the porch. "Let me show you what HE went through, ...nephew.

He put his hands to my head, sharing his memories.

Stiles getting branded, getting thrown down stairs, kicked over and over again, bruising his ribs. Stabbed in the side, drugged with excruciating pain, the man forcing Stiles to...pleasure him while being chained to the wall. Being bit by Peter and bleeding out in the van, still chained at the ankles. Finding out he's immune, only to be smothered with chloroform.

Gasping, I fall out of his grasp to my knees.

All this time of silent nightmares, Stiles didn't tell me any of this, and I didn't ask. My Mate, and I didn't bother to talk to him.

I'm such an asswipe.

"You got that right!" Says Peter, running out of the yard, into the forest.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Stiles POV
**************

'Don't worry Derek, I got this one.' I think to my mate, backing away from Jennifer (Ms. Blake), whose knife holding is kinda freaking me out.

I reach my hand behind my back, snatching the brown paper bag of mountain ash from my backpack.

Handy.

Slipping my hand in and grabbing a handful, she persists towards me, catching my arm with her unoccupied hand.

"Shit!" I curse, tossing the ash at her and nursing the slice on my arm. This was a new shirt!

She hisses in pain, crumpling on the ground. I take this time to make a circle around myself, blocking her attacks from there on.

She just so happens to be smart. Shoot.

She opens the window, blowing the circle open, gaining her access. I take my Swiss out of my pocket, flipping it open. I mean seriously, the Sheriff couldn't get me a bigger one. It's like my pinkie. Good lord.

She laughs at the size, " You think you can defeat me with that !" I back up, finding the wall.

Ah hell.

'Hey, uh Derek? Could use the help now.'

"I know." He says, standing in the doorway.

"So the rumors are true." She spits in my face, dragging her blade down my cheek, before placing her hand on my chest, making me immobile.

Of Course! Now I'm stuck to a wall.

"Derek Hale is mated to a human. A boy too!"

I hear him growl, "Let him go." He snarls.

"Uh uh uh, what's the magic word?" She beams.

He says nothing, growling louder, taking another step forward.

She puts up her hand in my direction, a wire floating over wrapping around my throat, blocking off my air. I gasp, choking, thrashing my legs to get to the ground when I realize I'm being pulled off the ground.

"Der- help-need--" I start seeing black dots, but first he looks up at me with huge eyes, then attacks her. I'm up to the ceiling now, but I drop when she collapses on the floor.

The wire is still around my neck, and I try to move my arms to pull it off, but I'm too tired. My feet hit the ground first, causing pain to jolt through my body, but strong arms catch me from falling completely.

He pulls off the wire, tenderly stroking my throat.

"I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened." He whispers.

Still having trouble breathing, I just shake my head. "Not--ur fault." I wretch out.

He winces, and I pass out in his arms.