Chappie 3

WHTM? Chappie 3

Derek's POV

'Please! Stop, it hurts! Please...Derek..!' I hear Stiles scream, while running aimlessly after his scent. I perked my ears up and growled.

'Derek, if you can hear me. Please hear me. I'm in....*gasp* I'm in the Argents..*ahhhhh!* basement. Please!'

"Shit." I muttered a I turned around and headed towards the Argents house.

'This will not be my end. But it will be theirs.'

*************

Isaacs POV :)

'Damn Cheekbones.' I think as I follow Scott to his locker.

"Why aren't we helping Derek?" I asked, peering in to see all the photos of Allison removed.

"He said if he catches us or me following him he'll tell yo-... Nevermind." He quickly ended and slammed his locker shut speed walking down the hall.

"Scott!" I yelled, wanting to follow, but the bell rang interrupting my thoughts.

Uggh. What was he gonna say? Only one way to find out.

Derek.

*************

Stiles POV

The creepy dude with the mullet slid a tray of slop under the steel door, and stomped away.

"Thanks!" I shout sarcastically back, my voice hoarse.

I ate the food fast though, afraid they might try and take it back.

I take the moment to evaluate myself. My pant legs are torn from the...torture weapons, and there's no doubt my ribs are broken. But they left my face mostly intact, says he wants 'my mate' to know it was me.

It's made me shudder. The way he said it so cold heartedly.

I lifted my shirt and gasped from the pain. The symbol he carved in my side was the same symbol the is tattooed on Derek's back.

Derek.

"How you feeling, Stilleess?" The torturer sneered. I heard his name. Gerard.

I put on a goody grin. "Alright! You know, before you stabbed me in the side and had your doucherocket kick me repetitively in the ribs, Oh! And threw me down the stairs."

The sly smile on his face disappeared, replaced with a grimace and he proceeded to his cabinet.

"This." He said taking a jar out. "Will make you hallucinate. And the fun part, you'll know the whole time!" He pulled the syringe out and flicked it.

I flinched and backed up towards the wall. 'No.No. Shit.' I think.

"It will tingle at first, then it will become an itch, then a burn. Then it will be so excruciating, you will calling for your sweet little Derek to save you."

'Sweet little what?! I mean he has killer abs and the face that would make Scott drool but...and he really is sensitive under his sourwolf. Oh hell. I love Derek.'

But I didn't notice until it was too late, the syringe entering my shoulder and being pushed into the counter, collapsing. But the room wasn't there anymore. I'm in my living room. My Dad sitting there with a beer bottle in his hand screaming.

"You killed your mom! You know that! Killed her! If she wouldn't of had you she would be alive! Better her than you. A disappointment!"

My breath caught in my throat. 'Is that what he really thinks?'

He chucks the bottle at me, and before I can move, it connects with my jaw. Shattering. I feel the burn, and my blood trickle against my neck. But I can't move.

Without control, I run to the front door and into the street. My jeep is gone, and I run. Into the woods, to Derek's house where he is making out with Erica.

'He could do better.' I think, but why comes out is a muffled

"No!" As I cover my mouth with my sleeves.

I feel a sharp push against my chest and I gasp. What?

I feel it again and I see Derek again, but this time he looks concerned and furious. His eyes trail my body and growls. I'm still confused.

"Derek?"

**********
Sorry it is so short! it's just not many read this as I have another story I am continuing on, How Are You Here? which is Destiel & Sabriel , and has almost 3k readers! Anyway, give me tips on what to do next! Scisaac??