Chappie 5

WHTM? Chappie 5

Stiles POV
**************

I awake with a thud. Literally.

I was being dragged by my chained ankles into the old chemistry lab. I blink a few times, before I see..Mr.Harris? Shit. It's because I talk to much isn't it? I lightly smirk at my joke, when a slap skims across my face.

"Wake up. You're immune to the bite and I'm gonna find out why. "

Wha- I'm IMMUNE! Oh thank the Lord, I do not want to be a hairy wolf. No thanks!

The men scoff, showing I accidentally said something out loud..again.

"Don't get too excited, we've still got you. And I don't plan on giving you up," he says dragging a long nail down my chest, drawing blood. I wince.

"Derek." I gasp. "He will get me. He always...sa-saves me." I slur as I breathe in a horrible smelling air coming from the towel they're rubbing my neck with. My eyes start to close, but I resist it, and see something in the darkness stir.

'Please be Derek' I plead as I hear a growl in my head.

"Don't look so scared." Mr.Harris says finally, turning my chin with his hand forcefully. "Chloroform." He says waving the towel, me gaging in response. "You won't feel what we do to you."

Right before I black out, I hear a very faint whisper.

'I'm Sorry' it says, and it was Derek.

Then. Mr. Harris screamed.

I smirk and lose consciousness, hopefully not for the last time. The sorry wasn't for me.

**************
Derek POV

I ran to the Beacon Hills, and half way there I started smelling it. Chloroform and blood.

I stopped at the front door, and crushed the lock in my hand, shoving the door open with my foot.

"Chloroform" I hear someone say as I glance through the door to see Stiles chained to a table.

Battered and Bruised beyond recognition. "You won't feel what we do to you."

I could tell it was directed at Stiles by the way he strained against the chains.

I growled, but held my self back. As Stiles eyes closed, I whispered.

"I'm sorry." But it wasn't for him. And, for the first time in years, I killed someone.

My mates kidnappers. My mates torturers. Stiles Worst Nightmare.

I smirk as I pick up Stiles.

"The only person that should be giving you bruises is me." I murmur in his ear, leaning down and licked lightly down his neck, healing him. "If you know what I mean."

His eyes shot open, with a huge grin.

"Really?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry it was so short, but Stiles is home! And by home I mean Derek. Same thing. Love you guys! Next chapter up soon, sorry for the wait!