0.2

We got out and walked into the gym. Geo and maxso went with theyre dates. And i went to go sit at a table. I was on my phone and then i got thirsty. I went to go get punch.

Erick pov
I was dancing and a saw a girl in a light blue dress she looked so beautiful from far away. I saw that she went to go get punch. I decided to go ask her to dance. Hopefully she doesn't reject me. I walked towards her.

Alexis pov
I was serving myself some untill someone talked.

"Wow you really know how to make an entrance that uh dress is amazing" he said.

I turned and looked at him.

"Thank you thats a nice suit " i said.

"Thanks" he said.

"I don't usually come to these things " i said.

"Yeah me too " he said.

I took a drink of my punch.

"Do you want to go dance " he asked.

"Sure" i said. I put my punch on the table and followed the guy. We passed by geo and i told geo if he could hold my phone. He put it in his pocket and i followed the guy. We started dance. We looked at each others eyes. Oh god his eyes were so mesmerizing they were like green with a bit of gray. We danced untill geo came up to me and said we were leaving. I left with him to the car and we left and they dropped me off at my house. I walked in and removed my Makeup with my wipes. And changed into my pjs. I laid in bed thinking about the guy and his eyes. He gave this feeling i haven't felt since my last boyfriend. I fell asleep.

Ericks pov
She said yes to me. I was so happy. We dance and we looked at each other's eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of brown. We dance and then some guy came up to the girl. She left.

"Great i didn't even ask for her name " i said to myself.

I left home and changed and laid in bed. All i could think of was her beautiful eyes. She so beautiful. Hopefully i get to see her again. She's different and i felt something different in me i have never felt before. I fell asleep.

🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨🌸✨
Hey guys this kinda sucks but the good part is coming and sorry for not updating its just that my tio has been in the hospital and i haven't had time anyways hoped yall liked the chapter. Ily guys and don't forget to vote 🌟 - emely🌸✨