1.2

I woke up and it was 10 am. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got out and brushed my teeth. I walked out an changed. Into a black crop top and black pants. I put on my black flannel because it was a little cold. And my addias shoes.
I got my phone. And got my keys and left to work. I walked in the mall and made a quick stop at Starbucks. I walked in Victoria Secret and started working.

Ericks pov
Its firday and im in my room bored af. I texted alexis to see if she wants to go to a party but she said she was hungry. I was feeling hungry also. I invited her to go eat with me. I changed into a black plain shirt and put on my my gray sweater. I got my black pants and my boots and went to go pick her up. I broke up with
Allison because she wasn't like alexis. Alexis is different but a good different she's nice ,pretty, chill and shes shy. Shes pretty cool. Shes like my dream girl. So looks so innocent. She showed me her cuts. I felt bad for her. I showed her mine. Mine are old they're like from 5 months ago. I did them because i have many insecurities. But i usually i over think everything. My mom is always working and my dad well i don't know what happened to him. I always home alone. Sure im popular but its because of my "looks". Everyone thinks my life is perfect but its not. I really don't have friend's they just people who i hang out with. They're so fake and shit im just tired of everyone's bullshit. I only have one friend and his name is joel i grew up with him. Hes seen me in my worst and in my best. We tell each other everything. I get these so called girlfriends because the other guys from school tell me too. I get with them.be i really don't take them out we barely talk. I have never told any of them i love you because i don't feel anything for them. With Alexis i feel this type of way that i can't explain. Alexis is beautiful like she doesn't even have to try and be pretty because she already is. She's a really nice person with a beautiful heart. But she's hurt. She really is different because other girls are all slutty and they act like bitches. I have develop these feelings for her. She makes me nervous when im around her. Her lips are so perfect she left my lips tingling for more. We have this type of connection with each like we both told each other things we haven't told anyone. I haven't told joel and im not planing to. Im home alone watching tv. Its 9 at night and i haven't texted Alexis. Ill just go see her at her house. I changed and locked the house and got in my car. I drove to alexis house. I saw her car. The door wasn't locked. I slowly opened it and walked to her room quietly. Her door was a little open. I looked around her room and heard sobbing. I saw a little head on the other side of her bed. I walked towards her bed. I saw her she was sitting on the floor with her as her head rested on her knees. Her hair was covering her face. On one of her hands she had a broken picture frame with a little girl and her mom. On her wrist there were fresh cuts. I sat down next to her and she looked up. I lightly smiled and pulled her into a hug. I pulled her closer to me and sat her on my lap. I hugged her tight as i caressed her hair and moved it out of her face. We stayed quiet. The only noise was her sniffles. I looked out her window the blinds were open and the beautiful moon shined brightly. I looked down at alexis as the moonlight lit up her features. She looked at me with her caramel eyes.

"Im here for you alexis" i said to her.

A tear rolled down her cheek. I cleaned her tear and brought her closer to my chest. I picked her up bridal style and put her on her bed. I walked to the bathroom and got a warm damp towel and walked back to her. I sat next to her on her bed.

"Arm" i said.

Abd she handed me her arm. I lightly dabbed the towel on her wrist. She flinched a bit. I grabbed a bandage and wrapped her wrist. I finished. And took the towel to the bathroom.

This chapter had me in awe anyways did you like. Well heres the chapter i promised. Anyways ily guysss sooooo muchh❤ and gotta go bye 💋
Yours truly,
Moonlight babe🌙💜/Mrs.Colón❤ 🇪🇸