1.3

I went and sat back down next to alexis. I was quiet then she spoke.

"Can you sleep over" she said.

"Sure" i said.

"Ill be back" she said got out of bed.

I picked up the picture and the broken glass and threw it away. I came back and took of my pants and shirt i got on the bed and waited for alexis. She came back in shorts and her hair was up. She laided down next to me and looked up to the ceiling. I was on my side looking at her. I noticed that behind her lower ear she had a moon.

"Thats a cool tat" i said.

"Oh really thanks"she said.

"I have one too" i said.

"Really can i see it" she said.

"Sure" i said and stretched out my hand to her. I have a lighting bolt on my left wrist.

"Thats cool i have anthor one also" she said. She extended her left wrist and showed me her tattoo. They were quotation marks.

"Thats pretty sick" i said.

"Haha thanks i got both of them for my 18 birthday" she said.

"Cool i got mine a couple months ago" i said.

"So whos that in the picture" i asked.

"Oh thats my mom and me" she said.

"Oh she pretty just like you" i said to her. She looked down and kinda smiled.

"Nah" she said.

"Yes you are" i said.

"Okay whatever i guess" she said and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Take picture was taken before the day of the car accident.

"Oh im sorry" i said.

"Its fine"she said.

"She looks like a happy person" i said.

"She was a happy person her smile was contiguous and her smile was so pretty" she said.

"Your smile is nice just like her" i said. She smiled again.

"What was her name" i asked.

"Her name was Vanessa" she said.
"She was always there for me and my dad is always working" she said.

"Oh " i said.

"Yeah anyways thanks for being here for me and sleeping over" she said changing the subject.

"Don't worry im always gonna be here for you" i said.

"Goodnight brian" she said.

"Goodnight tori" i said.

She laid on her side and i wrapped my arms around her waist ahd pulled her closer to me. I her hair smelled like coconut. Then i drifted off to sleep.

Short chapter ik im sorry but i had to be one so the next chapter makes sense. Also guys I've been thinking about making a new story but idk. Anyways ily💞 sooo much byeee
Yours truly,
Moonlight babe💜🌙