1.0

*Skip to Friday after school*
Im currently home from school. Im in my room listening to music and doing homework. This week was stressful i had alot of essays. Erick and me got an A on the essay. We've been texting but that's it. I when im with erick he makes me feels some type of way i can't explain. I hope he's not a fuckboy. Andrew and me had a thing and then i caught him kissing some slut. I broke up with him but since he was popular everyone says he dumped me. And everyone blames me for everything. I stopped giving a fuck about people's bullshit. Im honestly used to everyone's crap and treating me like shit. Im used to it but i don't like it. Im just not that happy anymore like before. Maxso and geo are my friends but i don't tell them im depressed they're guys how are they supposed to relate to my situations. They still have their parent's and a family. Im an only child and my mom died a few years ago in a car accident. My dad is always drunk or at work or with his friends. Hes never home and he doesn't give a fuck if im still breathing or dead. Finally i finished my homework. I was really sweaty because its hot. I went to take a shower and walked out and changed into pj shorts and a tank top. I got on my bed and checked my phone. I had a text from erick.

From:Erick
Hey mami

To:Erick
What's up

From:Erick
Ay u down to go to a party with me😉

To:Erick
Um idk im hungry 😣

From:Erick
Wanna go eat then 😉

To:Erick
Yeah im starving 😩

From:Erick
Okay get ready im gonna pick u up in 10 mins

To:Erick
Thanks erick 😁

He literally made my day. I got up from my bed and went to my closet. I got a white plain v neck t-shirt and some leggings. I left my hair natural which is wavy and put in a nike hat. I put on my black shoes and put on my bracelets and my choker. I got my money and put it in my phone case and got my key's. I locked the house and waited for erick on the bench we have under the porch. I saw his car get in the drive way next to mine. I walked over towards his car and opened the passenger door.

"Hey erick" i said as i sat down and put on the seat belt.

"Hola mami" he said.

"A donde vamos a comer" i asked.

"You want Chinese food "he said.

"Sure" i said.

He turned up the volume of the radio and my favorite song was on the radio. I sang it in my head. We got to the Chinese food and we got off. He opened the door for me and we walked in. We went to go get in line. The line was short.

"What do you want " he asked.

" chowmein and orange chicken" i said.

It was our turned and erick ordered his food and mine. We went to the cash register and i got my money and paid. Erick was getting his credit card. And walked out with our food.

"Alexis porque no me dejaste pagar " he said.

"Because you were to slow amd anyways you drove over here" i said.

We got in the car and got out of the chinese food parking lot.

"Donde quieres ir a comer" he asked.

"En donde tu quieras" i said.

"Okay im gonna take you to my hang out place" he said.

"Okay" i said.

We ketp on listening to music on the way to his hang place. He drove to the woods. It was getting dark. He drove through the woods and parked the car. He got out of the car and opened the car trunk. I got out of the car. And looked at the scenery.

"Come on lets go" he said as he pulled on my wrist i flinched.

"Ow" i said.

"Whats wrong" he asked.

"Its just a bruise" i said.

And brought out our food. He had a blanket on the floor and two pillows. The sight was amazing.
The trees were tall and the stars shined brighter. The moon was so beautiful and the moonlight brighten the sky full of star's. I sat down next erick and gave him his tray of Chinese food and his coke. I opened my tray of food. We started eating. I finished my food and put it in the bag and finished my coke.
I laid back and admired the moon. Erick laid back next to me also but closer. I got kinda nervous.

"Its a beautiful view" i said.

"I come here when i stressed or i just need some alone time" he said.

"Really" i said.

"I love looking at the moon and how it brightens the dark nights" i said.

"Alexis why did you flinched when i pulled you" he asked and he got on his side.

Hey guys sorry for the late update and why do you think she flinched i might not be updating alot because my quinceanera is coming up and im gonna move next week so next week im not sure if im gonna be able to update but yeah so ily guys soooo much and no matter what people tell you you are beautiful 🌸anyways byeeee
-Mrs.Colón❤🇪🇸