2.4

We got in the car and went to the mall. We walked in hand in hand. And started looking for stores. We walked in urban outfitters and started looking for something fancy for graduation.i grabbed a couple of outfits and we heads towards the fitting room. Erick sat down on a bench waiting for me to walk out. I changed in to one of the dresses. I loved the dress. I bought it and later we looked for an outfit for my baby Erick. We finally found a nice outfit and left home. We went over to his house and chilled in his room. Talking about our separate future plans.

"I wanna be a makeup artist" I said to Erick.

"You should become one mami" he said in a supporting voice.

" I could try" I said.

"I wanna be a singer" Erick said.

"Itll come true baby you just gotta work for it but I'll bet you can make it" I said as I looked at his mesmerizing eyes.

"Thanks Alexis means a lot" he said and smiled at me.

"Well I have to get going I have to work tomorrow" I said.

"Aww don't leave me" he said and pouted.

"Sorry but I have to work baby" I said.

"Aww okay" he said and pulled me into his embrace.

I kissed his cheek and he left a light kiss on my nose and then my lips.

I got off his bed and he did Also as he walked me downstairs and to my car. I said my last good bye to him and a kiss and got in my car. I drove home.

On my way home I was blasting music and singing at the top of my lungs. I was at a stop light waiting for it to turn green. I looked at my rear mirror and saw two car racing in my direction. They seemed to be going 120 mph. It scared me and gave me anxiety as I saw them get closer and closer to me . It's was dark and late . And then as the light turned green. And I was gonna drive I closed my eyes and everything with dark.

What what happened to Alexis anyways I haven't updated in monthsssssssss I'm sooooo sorry but here's a little short dramatic update ;) ilyguys so much and who's ready for the new cnco album cuz I am I live Bonita so much I listen to it everyday it's a must anyways ily baddies stay thick
-Mely colón 🤪💘🇨🇺