2.2

I woke up and saw my moms pic on my hand. I sat uo and rubbed my eyes. I then saw Erick in the corner of my bed. I screamed.

"What the actual fuck!!!!" I screamed.

"How did u come in? " I asked.

He laughed and shushed me.

"Shhhh Mami I'm sorry I scared you I didn't mean to and I came through your window you should lock that from now on" he said and laughed.

"I feel happy your here" I said and gave him a weak smile.

"I really needed you right now but I just didn't want to bother you" I said and looked down at my hands.

He grabbed my arms a took a long look at my wrists. He obsevered them.

"No fresh cuts I'm really proud of you Alexis"he said and let go. He hugged me. He let go.

He saw the picture frame in my hand and took it from me. He looked at the picture and looked back at me.

"Your so beautiful like your mom" he said and smiled at me.

"Thanks i guess I really miss her..... I wish I still had her.... I just" I said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I just want to hug her and kiss her cheek and tell her that I love her.... and talk for her about the good things that happen to me" I said.

"But she's gone and it hurts" I said and sobbed.

Erick embraced me into a tight hug. I felt so good in his arms. I controlled myself in his arms.

"Alexis she's in a better place now she's not suffering like us in the world she's happy and peacefully and you have the best angel taking care of you just like you deserved" he said.

"I love you so much I thank god for blessing me with your soul Erick " I said and hugged him.

"I love you okay don't ever forget that " he said and kissed my head and we both let go.

"Well I came to invite you if you wanna come to my practice and see me with the guys" he said.

"I'm sorry Erick but I don't feel too good I'm sober and I just want to rest" I said.

"Okay beautiful I understand well get your rest you need it because finals start tomorrow" he said.

"Oh shit I totally forgot" I said and face palmed myself.

"Well I have to get going I'll call you later and check up on you okay if you need anything text or call me okay" he said and he pecked my lips.

"I love you" he said.

I pulled him back to me and cupped his face and kissed him a little more. He kissed me roughly. I kissed back more rough my hand snaked to the back of his head and I slowly brushed his hair and tugged a little. He stopped and left me one more love bite on my neck this time and I gave him two on his neck you know I gotta mark my territory. I pulled back. He kept his eyes on mine.

"You have to get going Erick or you gonna be late" I said and giggled.

"Oh shit yeah true" he said.

"I love you Erick"I said.

"I love you too Alexis well I have to get going I'll text you tonight okay" he said and kissed my nose and my cheek And lastly pecked my lips.

"Okay have fun with the guys and I'll be waiting for my text baby" I said. He hugged me and then we let go. I walked him downstairs and he opened the door he kissed me on me last time and he left. I waved him goodbye as he pulled out of the driveway. Once he was out of sight I closed the door and went into my room. I started getting my text books and went to my bed And started set up my stuff to study. I got a FaceTime call. It was Lauren! I was so happy I haven't called her in a while. I answered.

"Hi Lauren" I said and waved at her through the screen.

"Hi lex" she said.

"I miss you" I said to her.

"I miss you tooooo" Lauren said.

"What are you up to lo" I asked her.

"Nothing just chilling on my bed" she said.

"Really that's great" I said.

"What are you doing" she said.

"I was going to start studying but you called and your more important" I said to her.

"Awww thanks.... wait Alexis what is that on your neck?"she asked freaking out.

"Oh fuckkkk" I said and dropped my phone on the bed and ran to the nearest mirror. I looked at the mirror and saw at least 10 purple hickies. I screamed and ran back to my phone.

"Um their hickies" I said to Lauren.

"What... when... from who.... bitch where?" She asked as her eyes widened.

"Remenber the kid Erick I told you about"I said as I began.

"Oh yeah that kid"she said.

" well he's my boyfriend and um he gave them to me" I said. And I smiled as I realized that he's mine now.

"Ohhhh really congrats Flores I'm really happy for you" she said and she smiled.

"Yeah so how you been" I asked.

"I've been good" she said and smiled.

"Lexis I have some news for you" she and smiled.

"What is it what is it? " I asked so curious to know the answer.

"I'm going to visit you next week" she said.

I screamed as I heard her say that and I started to tear up.

"Omg really omg omg" I screamed and wiped my tears.

"Yes calm down" she said and laughed.

"Omg can't wait to do so much things together and omg graduation is next week this is perfect" I said and screamed.

"Yes it is well lexis I have to go okay my manger is calling we'll keep texting okay I love you and focus on your studying" she said.

"Okay bye I love you too take care lo I love you" I said and she hanged up.

I started to study. It was 10 pm at night and I was texting Erick about finals.. I got my bed ready and changed out of my clothes. I changed into shorts and a tank top. I got in bed and texted Erick and Lauren Good night. I put my phone to charge and turned off my lamp light. I got confortable and look at my window as I saw the stars and admire the beautiful shining moon. I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a long ass time it wasn't even that long but I'm still sorry I love you guy don't forget to vote I love you so much and cnco in the billboards they look hella bomb like always omg I love my baby Erick. 💖💘💕💓💗

Love only,Emely colón💘🇨🇺

Love only,
Emely colón💘🇨🇺