2.0

We got out of the car and Erick locked the car. We walked passed groups of teenagers in the front yard and walked in. The music was loud and the smell of alcohol met my nose. We looked around as sweaty bodies grinded onto each other. Erick grabbed my hand and pulled me as he started walking to the kitchen. I followed him as he pulled me. I grabbed his hand and got a hold of it right and he intertwined our fingers. I didn't mind I actually am starting to feel something for him. We finally reached the kitchen. And I saw Dinah and Joel and some guys. Erick went and said hi to the guys and I went up to Dinah and Joel and greet them.

"Hey Dinah"I said to Dinah.

"What up girl"she said.

"I'm good how about you"I said.

"Great also wanna a drink?" She asked.

"Um yeah " I said .

"Here you go" Dinah said as she handed me a shot.

I took it and drinked it in a second.the burn in my throat felt good. The alcohol was good also.

"Thanks"I said

"no problem" Dinah said. 

I walked up to Erick and he introduced me to the rest of his friends. They were all very good looking. Erick gave me more shots and he drank also. I soon heard my favorite song. And I grabbed ericks hand and pulled him to the dance floor. I started to dance and he did also. Then a reggeaton song came on I positioned myself in front of Erick and started to grind on him. He got closer and moved along with me. It felt good feeling his body against mine. I soon felt something hard on my ass as Erick kept moving with me.i got tired and we walked to go get some more drinks.

"Wow Alexis I never knew you can dance like that!" Ericks said.

"Yeah I can I know how to have fun even tho I'm a "nerd" I can be lit" I said a little tipsy.

I walked up closer to him and fell on him he caught me and hugged me.

"Let's go to your house I don't feel good" I told him a little tipsy.

I felt kinda good all I wanted was to get away from all the loud music and be alone with him.

We walked to the car and we left the party it was currently 1am. We got to his house and he unlocked the door. I waited and he grabbed my hand and we walked into his house. He locked the door. The house seemed empty. And we walked to his room. He went to the restroom that's in his room.

And I took off my heels and went to go lock his door. I know what I want right now. I want him and only him.

"Whats wrong Alexis are you okay?" He asked as he was tipsy.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I said and walked up to him I put my hand on his face and caressed it and then I looked into his gray eyes as the moon light hit his eyes making his eyes look so beautiful i crashed my lips to his and he kissed back. I stopped and said.

"I just want this" I said and grabbed his member through his pants.

He moaned.

"Are you sure?" He asked and kissed me.

"Yes just give it to me already" I said and kissed him once more. His hands went  from my hips and snaked down to my ass he slapped it and grabbed it with his big hands. I moaned into the kiss.

"Jump" he whispered. I put up my skirt and stayed in my panties as I wrapped my legs around his crotch.

He grabbed on to my legs as he placed me on his bed.

He stayed standing up and I looked at him as a smirk was placed on his face. I smirked back. I could see the lust in his eyes but the love in his heart. And that's what mattered because love is see through. I sat up and I took off his dress shirt and he took of his white v neck leaving him shirtless.