2.3

I woke too the bright sun sunlight. I sat up and got my phone. I opened my eyes and put on my glasses. I grabbed my phone and turned it on I saw I had a Snapchat message from Erick. I opened it. He was laying down with his eyes closed and the snap said "Good morning my beautiful dork🌹". I sent a snap of my blanket and said Gm.  I yawned and check the time. It's 8:32am. I opened my eyes wide and screamed.

"Oh shit I'm late" I screamed. 

I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet. I grabbed  a pair of shorts and a shirt. I changed and put on some sandals. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I got in the car and drove to Starbucks. I ordered a venti frappe and while I waited in the car I braided my hair into French braids. I applied some mascara and highliter. And lastly some chapstick. They handed me my order and I drive back to school. I got to the parking lot and locked my car. I ran to class. I got in class I was just ten minutes late. I saw Erick and I sat in my seat. He was two rows away from my seat. I looked over to his direction and he waved hi. I laugh and smiled. "Hi" I mouthed. He smiled. I turned around to listen to he teacher. She explained the instructions of the final test. She passed out the test and we began.

*2hrs later*
The bell rang and we walked out of class hand in hand. We walked down the hallway and I see geo and maxso.

"Hey Alexis" they both say.

"Hey guys" I say not letting go of ericks hand.

"So y'all a thing now" geo said.

"Yeah she's my girl" erick said.

I blushed.

"I ship it" Maxso said.

"Welcome to the fam bro"geo said.

"Yeah bro welcome"maxso sAid.

They hugged Erick and did a hand shake with him.

"Congrats Alexis" they said to me.

"Thanks" I said and smiled as I looked over to Erick.

"Well we gotta go see y'all later" maxso said.

"Yeah guys we gotta go" geo said.

"Okay bye guys take care" I said and hugged them goodbye.

They left and me and Erick left walking to the parking lot.

"What do you want to do now baby?"ericks said it gave me the chills hearing him say that.

" don't know let's go to the mall and look for out graduation outfits" I said.

"Okay let's go princess" he said with a wink.

Really short and I'm sorry for not updating I love you guys so much💕💞💗
Xoxo
Emely colon💘🖤🇨🇺