0.4

Next morning
Alexis pov
Beep..beep....beep....
I got my phone and turned off the annoying alarm. I threw my phone on the other side of my bed.

"Just five more minutes" i said to myself.

I went back to my comfortable bed and slept. I woke up i had 20 mins to get to school. I got up and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a shower last night and my hair is wavy. I changed into a a light purple crop top and some shorts and my white converse. I got my keys and my backpack and got in my gray range rover. I drove to school. I got to school and jogged to my class which is in the d wing. I had d6 my math class all the way in the back. I ran for it and made it in class right before the late bell rang. I sat in my seat and quickly took a look at my notes the test was based on. Ms.salcedo gave out the test and i took it. I turned it in and went on my phone. The bell rang and i went to my next class. I had Spanish Ap. I walked in and greeted mrs.flores. I walked over to my desk i sit all the way in the back corner. I took out my homework for her to stamp. And waited for her to start ger lecture.
"Okay class you guys will be having a project on a singer who sings Spanish but no corridos okay" she started off.
"Awww"said the guys.
"I will be assigning you with another compañero" she said.
"Awww" we all said.
She started saying names. But geo and maxso were assigned with some basic hoes.
"And finally Alexis flores with...."

Hey guys ill probably won't update tommrow cuz i really need to study for bio but ill try bc im getting out early bc of my cousins promotion. Anyways ily vv much guys yall make my day. And stay amazing 💗-Mrs.Colòn 🌸🇪🇸😂

(P.s.who do you think she us assigned lwith????😁🌸🌞 comment who yall think )