1.9

I woke up and it was 8. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I took a shower quickly and got out. I searched for an outfit.

"Perfect" I said as I pulled out a pencil skirt and a crop too off the shoulder. And I pulled out a pair of heels.

Outfit🖤

I'm not the girly type of girl but I actually like the outfit I chose

I'm not the girly type of girl but I actually like the outfit I chose. I got dressed and turned on my curler iron. I put on a choker and some diamond earrings. I did my make up and hair. I looked at my self in the mirror and actually felt pretty.

Makeup👄

Hair✨

I was satisfied with how I looked and waited for Erick as I was on scrolling through Instagram

I was satisfied with how I looked and waited for Erick as I was on scrolling through Instagram. It was 9:05pm and I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my purse and phone and sprayed some perfume on. I walked down stairs. I took a deep breath and opened the door. As the door opened it revealed a hot Erick. Omg he looked so damm good in a light tan dress shirt that wasn't buttoned up and a white v neck which showed his collar bones. He wore some black jeans and black combat boots. An his hair was slicked back. His gray eyes looked like a lighter gray and very beautiful that you can still get lost in them. I then noticed that I'm actually getting feels for him. I also noticed that I was starting to long. As I came back to reality. I saw Erick observe me with his mouth a little open.

Ericks outfit 🖤

"Wow Alexis you look stunning" Erick said with wide eyes

"Haha me I guess you look handsome as always" I said with a smile.

"Your ready Alex"he asked.

"Yeah let's go" I said.

"Let's go beautiful"he said.

I felt my cheeks get hot as I blushed. I closed the door behind me and followed him to the car. He opened the passenger door for me.

"Thanks" I said and got in.

I put on my seatbelt and Erick closed the door and ran to the drivers seat. He started the car and buckled his seatbelt. As he was driving. He turned on the radio. And it was in commercials. I turned to look at him. I observed his features as he focused on the road. His side profile was so amazing and that jawline that can cut a bitch. It was sharp and a hella turn on. I looked out the window. And listened to the radio. Then my favorite song came on.

"Erick crank up the volume" I said.

He did as told and put up the music.

I started rapping to Did I by kehlani. And Erick looked at me with a surprised look. When we came to a stop light. I laughed and continued singing. The song ended and I lowered the volume. I bursted out laughing.

"What?" Erick said as he looked confused as to why I'm laughing.

"The face you made while I was rapping" I said and laughed.

"I didn't know you could rap" Erick said.

"I do I actually like rap songs a lot"I said and smiled.

"Me too I like j balvin and other Spanish rappers" Erick said as he stopped the car. I saw a big house that and lots of teenagers in the front yard and loud music.

"Well we are here" Erick said.

"Can't wait to get lit" I said and smiled at Erick once again.

590 words
Oh Whale 🐳 I keep on lagging but I updated. I wish spring break could come so I can get back on my grind on this book. Anyways who's excited for #MÁSALLÁTOUR💙 I am so excited even tho they still haven't released the dates for in the USA. I also made a account for the tour follow me on Instagram @ masallatourupdates so u can get updated. Anyways I love you💗and you are beautiful and good night bc it's 11:45 here in Cali🌴.
-emelycolón🇨🇺🖤🤙🏻😴