Chapter 4

Getting home I went to my room and took off my dress, I put on a long t-shirt that belongs to Adam and lays on my bed. I grabbed my phone as I sigh looking for Adam's number and dialing it.

J-Juliet/A-Adam

A-Hello Baby

J-Hey, where are you guys?

A-Middle of no where, we should get there by tomorrow afternoon

J-Nice, maybe we can go out to eat lunch at the grill with Lily and Sam

A-Sounds good, how was the ball?

J-Alright, me and my mom are going back to talk with Klaus in the morning

A-Hopefully everything turns out good

J-yeah, but I should go to sleep busy morning

A-ok love you

J-love you 2

I hung up as I smile and put my phone on the charger next to my bed, I go under the covers as I yawn and slowly fall asleep. I groan feeling the sun hit my face, I open my eyes seeing my mom as I sigh. "To early" I mumble out while she chuckled, "yes but we must go talk to Klaus" she said as I get up and grab my clothes as I went to take a shower and change.

(Her Outfit)

Walking downstairs I saw Lily eating breakfast, "where's Sam?" I ask while sitting next to her, "letting him sleep" she said as I nod

Walking downstairs I saw Lily eating breakfast, "where's Sam?" I ask while sitting next to her, "letting him sleep" she said as I nod. I eat while I talked with Lily, "come on Juliet" I heard my mom as I ran upstairs grabbing my phone and ran down as I head to the car. My mom drove as I stared out the window, she was worried as we drove up to the mansion.

I got off with my mom and walked up to the door as I knocked, I saw a text from Adam saying they are 5 hours away. I looked up to see Klaus opening the door and stare at my mom, "well if it isn't Violet Salvatore" he said with a chuckle as my mom looked scared. "Klaus, w..we need to talk" she said as he smirked, "yes we do and who is this?" he asked while looking at me.

"She is my daughter" my mom said as Klaus looked at me and then at her, "well come in" he said as we walked in. "Follow me" he said as we did and walked into a living room filled with his siblings, he turned around and grabbed my moms neck pushing her against the wall. "Why are you here?!" he shouted as I glare at him and pushed him across the room using my magic.

"Don't you dare touch my mother!" I yelled while glaring at him as I heard gasps around the room, "Juliet" my mom said as I turned and saw my eyes were yellow. I closed them and they turned back into my light blue ones, "tell me what is going on now Violet" Klaus said as my mom sighed. "She is the reason I ran away Klaus, I was pregnant and I knew you would kill me without a thought" she said while I saw Klaus or my dad stare at me in shock.

"She is your daughter Klaus, she is a hybrid like yourself but she is also part witch" my mom told him, "how?" he asked as my mom looked at me, "we are not sure but it happened and I had to leave, I had to leave because I was scared of what you would have done when you found out" she said.

Then a lot of fighting happened, I stood away from them as Klaus and my mom got at it. It hurt hearing him say I was a mistake or I wasn't his, "Enough!" I shouted as I glared at them, "act like adults and stop shouting, I am your daughter and I don't care if you believe it or not I don't need you" I shouted as I ran out vamp speed away from the house.

[So going to make Juliet a cousin to Damon and Stefan, you will find out how soon]