Chapter 23

|Her Outfit|

I stare at the road, its been a year since we have seen Elijah

I stare at the road, its been a year since we have seen Elijah. My memories had slowly came back during the year and I was angry at how my father tried to erase my memories, I had told Elijah and he was angry at his brother. Now I am heading to New Orleans because I have heard from Elijah that my father has my mother and Luke.

I looked in the middle mirror to see Emma asleep, I drove towards Marcel's place as I parked in front. Getting off I picked up Emma who had woken up as I held her on my hip, I walk in to hear shouting. "Release them brother, you are going to make her hate you" I heard Elijah, "she is my daughter and I won't let them take her away" I heard my father shout in anger.

I put my hand out and a few seconds later my father screamed, "you are not my father, a father doesn't try to take away my memories" I spoke walking in as I nod at Elijah. "Juliet" I heard my father say after I let him go, "Klaus..return my mother and Luke, you will not take them away from me like you killed Adam" I told him.

I saw him stare at me in anger as I watched him disappear, "Juliet" he said as I turn to Elijah and smile, "Hi Elijah and good to see you again Marcel" I said seeing Marcel enter, "Juliet its good to see you again, how have you been?" he asked. "Good this is Emma, my adopted daughter" I told him while he smiles, "Elijah has told me all about her" he said.