Chapter 6

Biting my nail as I lean against my moms car, "everything will be fine" I heard Adam say while leaning forward to kiss my head. "I know I just worry" I told him making him chuckle, I saw my mom come out as she kissed Luke. "Love you and be careful" Adam told me as I smile and nod, I get in the passenger seat while my mom drove to Klaus's place.

It took only 5 minutes as my mom knocked, I saw Klaus answer the door as he leads us inside while I sat down on a chair. "Who are you to the Salvatore's?" he asked while i saw my mother looking down, "I am their sister...I am the twin of Stefan" she said while I remember my mom telling me about my Uncles.

She was kidnapped when she was a child, she lived with a couple who found her in the woods alone and then during her 20's she met Klaus and then had me. Couldn't believe Damon is my Uncle, "they don't know" Klaus said while my mom shook her head. "Who helped you leave?" he asked while my mom looked away, "Katherine" she said as I saw the anger.

"How did Katerina find out?" he said in anger, "I met her the day I found out about my pregnancy, I was in shock and I told her about the pregnancy. She helped me escape knowing how you were, I was afraid that you will kill me out of anger" my mom told him. I watched Klaus look at his phone, "we will discuss everything later on, I must go deal with something excuse me" he said walking out.

We decided to leave as I looked out the window while my mom drove home, I watched my mom hug Luke as I saw Adam talking with Lily and Sam. I sat down beside him, "everything turn out okay?" Lily asked, "he left early but everything was good" I told them as Adam pulled me close.

(Decided on siblings instead of cousins)