Chapter 13

I smile as I sing with Lily while she drove, we left Mystic falls an hour ago and we are headed to the airport. We are heading to New Orleans for the week, Adam decided to stay with Sam to help pack a few things. My mom wanted to get out of Mystic falls and away from my father, "so do you know where your mom wants to head next?" she asked.

"maybe LA, she hasn't decided yet" I told her while she nods, it took us 30 minutes to arrive at the airport as we left the car parked. I grabbed my bag as Lily had went to grab the tickets, I felt my phone ring as I took it out and saw it was Damon. "Hello Demon" I answered while following Lily, 'Where are you?' he asked while I walked, "at the airport, look Damon I can't stay there while he is there..I love my mom and I hated to see her cry when I woke up" I told him.

'Just stay safe, Klaus is angry when he learned you left and that your mom is moving' Damon said while I sigh, "thanks Damon and I will bye" I said before hanging up. "Everything okay?" Lily asked coming with two tickets, "yeah just Damon" I told her before we headed to the entrance to where we enter the plane.

[I will be updating this story Monday and Friday, I had a bit of Writer's block and I am now back]