{8}Offerings

{8} Offerings

"Scott. Where are you currently going?" I asked him through the phone he replied about him going to work at the vets with his boss. I wanted a job but I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep up with it due to the problems going on right now. I hung up on him so he could be more focused on his job. I was studying when I got a text from Allison.

Come over to mine to study with Lydia x

I instantly replied with an okay and got changed into something that looked very effortless yet nice. I got into my car and drove to Allisons. I parked near her house as I didn't want to park in her driveway. I knocked on the door and was greeted by her father.

"Hello," I reached out my hand to shake his "I'm here to study with Lydia and your daughter," I said while he shook my hand before he could say anything Allison came down the stairs and dragged me away from her father into her room.

"Hey, your father and I were having a pleasant conversation" she gave me a scowl

"Oh come on you were a train wreck and I'm pretty sure my father was afraid of the way you greeted him" I had gotten my book out of my bag and continued reading. Allisons father knocked on the door and started talking to her. I was nearer to the door so I basically heard everything they were talking about.

"Actually, we want the opposite. I know how this might sound, but we need you to keep an eye on her. Also, the other girl she seems to be too close to the boys meaning she might know what's going on" I made sure it seemed like I was reading the book about Economics when in fact I wasn't. Her father was basically telling her daughter to keep an eye on Lydia AND me. I was shocked to why. Realising that either Allison knew or her father knew. Allisons father left after finishing the awkward conversation with his daughter.

"Okay he is going we can head out now" she stated while getting her stuff.

"Woah, we're we going?" I shouted and before I knew they had their hands over my mouth making sure that I don't scream and get them caught.

"We're going to the ice rink with Scott and Stiles" Oh great a double date. I'd rather not be the fifth wheel.

"I'm okay. I've got plans for tonight anyways" They turned around to me and stared with a vacant expression until I told them what I was doing and who with. I just kept my mouth shut and climbed out of the window while waving at them. I got in the car and drove home. I kept seeing something in the corner of my eye in the back seat but I just kept ignoring it. I stopped in front of my house to check which made me feel safer. I turned around to see a black figure and red eyes.

"shit, shit" I tried unlocking the door and as I was panicking it took me longer than usual till I left the car but when I looked back through the window there was nobody there. I felt a figure behind me so I turned around slower than usual.

"Derek?" I was confused I only saw him twice and I was completely terrified of him.

"So you know who I am," he said while I was nodding. " I came to offer you something. I need you in my pack as you know all the things that we are it makes it easier to persuade you. You're strong and not many humans are, pathetic creatures you lot are. I want you in my pack of course I cannot force you because you are closer to Scott than you are to me but I need you. I need at least three Betas to make this work and it would help the pack a lot with you in it" I started moving away from him slowly till I was near the front of my car. I bumped into someone behind I turned around to be staring directly onto the chest of a male figure.

"Isaac. So I'm guessing Erica is here as well?" Then out of the darkness that Erica emerged from they were standing in a circle around me.

"You know this is wonderful going around scaring teenagers into being in your pack Derek. Aren't you supposed to be an Alpha? You can't go around asking teenagers about the 'bite' when you can't even look after yourself let alone another three teenagers. Get off your high horse and start giving it to the ones that already know of the situation" I tried getting out of the circle they had surrounded me in but Isaac blocked my way.

"See that's the reason why I want you with me I mean you know what we are and I can explain the rest to you. I mean someone like you in my pack would be wonderful" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Listen Derek. I don't want it. Scott is already a werewolf isn't he automatically in your pack anyways? but like I said I don't want it." They just went off disappeared immediately. I was pretty shocked at that but I didn't really say a word to bring them back. I walked towards my house and unlocked the front door and went straight to bed. Deciding not to eat anything and be prepared for tomorrow.

Hey. I have exactly three more exams before I have the summer break. My last exam is the 27th and after that, I will be uploading like crazy. I'm currently writing the 9th chapter but I do not know when to post it. I'm also writing a new book but won't be released till I'm either done with this book or when I have nearly completed it. It is a bad boy + good girl type of book and I have all the story lines chosen and hopefully, you guys enjoy reading both of these books as much as I enjoy writing them.

E xx