chapter eight

Of course. Of fucking course.

"Can I swap places with someone?" I asked Louis.

"And why would you want to swap? He's an excellent driver."

"I'm sure he is. But if you want your friend to stay alive, you swap me with someone."

Louis smirked and looked behind me. "Hey, Niall?"

I turned around and saw Niall's head shooting up once his name was called. Louis waved him over and Niall quickly approached us.

"Can you please inform Sam about the car rules?"

"Why? What's the problem?" Niall questioned, glancing at me.

"She doesn't want to ride with you."

"That is a problem. Why not princess, too scared?" Niall grinned.

"I just don't want to be in the same car with you for two hours, that's all." I said and crossed my arms.

"And why's that? I can be the best ride you've ever been on."

Louis slightly chuckled and they fist bumped each other. I made a face and looked behind Niall, trying to get Maya's attention. But she was too caught up in a conversation with Kayla.

Then I felt Niall placing his hands on my waist and he moved closer.

"I can rock your world." He mumbled and leaned down his head towards me. I knew right away he was aiming to place his lips against my neck and I remembered reading something about that on the list Maya gave me.

'He will kiss your neck if he's looking for sex'

I pushed him away and both of them laughed. I headed back to my friends and they saw that something was bothering me.

"What's going on?" Becca asked me.

"Apparently I'm in Niall's car." I muttered and sat down on the sidewalk, leaning my elbows on my knees.

"That gives you plenty of time with him." Maya grinned.

Jennifer gave me a look before sitting down next to me.

"I'm in his car too."

"Thank god!" I said and leaned my head against her shoulder.

"Me and Tiffany are in Ethan's car." Maya said.

"I'm with Joshua." Becca said, nodding towards a car. Jesse was there, shoving a bag into the car, which meant he's probably in Joshua's car as well.

"And I'm with Grace." Kayla muttered and sat down on my other side. "The only girl who's driving and the only girl I can't stand to be around."

I looked to where Kayla was pointing and I recognised the girl. It was the same girl from my literature class. The blonde one who hit me with her bag and blamed me for it. I also saw Alex talking to her, smiling widely. I remember Alex mentioned she had a friend down at Chi Omega but I never thought she'd be friends with a rude girl like Grace.

"Okay!" Someone called out.

I turned around and saw a guy with dark hair standing on the same porch I was on just a few minutes ago. I've seen him before but guess what? I can't remember his name.

"We're planning on leaving soon, so can everyone who still hasn't packed the car they're riding with do that?"

Everyone started walking towards the cars and I walked past Alex on the way.

"Hey, which car are you riding with?" I asked, hoping she'd be in the same car as me.

"Ethan's." She said, nodding towards the guy on the porch.