chapter twenty-nine

I'M BACK! And if you read my announcement in my latest update, I've been nominated for The Fanfiction Awards 2017! You can nominate your favourite books until January 29th! "Crush Him" goes under 'Best Niall Horan Fanfic' so if you want to nominate it you can go to thefanfictionawards and go to their latest book and read the rules and do an inline comment :) 

-------

Hours later I was singing karaoke with Liam and let's just say neither of us sounded good because of the amount of alcohol in our system. We were singing "Beat It" by Michael Jackson at the top of our lungs in the living room while everyone was partying around us. Liam even did some dance moves at some point.

"We're next!" Kayla announced when the song was over, and dragged Maya with her. I gave the mic to her and Liam gave Maya his.

"Okay, since it's almost the holidays, let's sing "All I Want For Christmas Is You"! Please?" Kayla asked, jumping on the spot and tugged at Maya's arm.

And of course Maya let Kayla have her way.

"We should make this a thing!" Liam yelled to me as the girls started singing, glancing at the TV screen. "Like karaoke nights!"

"Count me in!" I yelled back, smiling at him.

He smiled back before disappearing in the crowd. I turned back to the TV and laughed at how much Kayla seemed to love this.

Then I felt two arms making their way around my waist and Niall's smell embraced me the same way. He kissed my neck from behind and then leaned against my shoulder.

"Are we getting each other something for Christmas?" He asked.

"We've been together for a week. Don't you think it's too soon?"

"Too soon would be if I got down on one knee and proposed. Do I have to remind you that we went to LA together when we weren't a couple?"

I smiled by the thought.

"Sure, I'll buy you something. But don't expect it to be expensive."

"You could give me a gift card to the pizza place down the street and I would be forever happy."

I turned around to face him.

"There's a pizza place down the street?"

He frowned, and then laughed.

"You didn't know that? You're too cute."

He pressed a kiss upon my forehead and seconds later we were making out in the middle of the dance floor. One thing led to another and eventually I found myself being pinned against his bedroom door.

He kissed me hard on the lips and then he kissed my neck, sucking to make a mark. His hands were exploring my body and I was tugging at his hair while breathing against his shoulder. I felt his hand going in under my shirt, stroking my back as he came closer to the clip on my bra.

Our lips met once again and we shared a few intense kisses, until I started to talk against his mouth.

"What?"

"The doorknob is about to become a part of my body." I told him, trying to move away from it.

"Well, that's pretty unfortunate because I was planning on taking you roughly against the door. But I guess the bed will do."

He quickly unhooked my bra underneath my shirt, locked the door and pushed me down on top of the bed.

"Niall." I giggled when he started sucking on the side of my neck again. "I don't want to go to class with hickeys all over my neck next week."