chapter twenty-eight

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!

I wanna say a couple of things before you start reading!

1) I just wanna take a moment to say how incredibly proud I am of Louis. Last night he did an amazing first solo performance in honour of his mother. I still can't believe Johannah passed away. It's just so sad and I hate cancer more than ever, because my aunt just got the news she has lung cancer... I'm not looking for any pity, I just wanna let you guys know.

2) I'm sorry to tell you this, but I will be taking a break from wattpad for a few weeks. I'm literally too busy to write/update at the moment. Today (December 11th) is my last free day until Christmas. I have school and work occupying me. BUT this doesn't mean I'll stop updating! I'll be back in January again, promise! I'll continue writing on the story on my laptop, not only publishing new chapters until next year. If you haven't already, you can read my other story "You're My New Nightmare" if you still want to read some of my works! :)

Hopefully you understand why I'm doing this. I don't want to stress over this too when I have so much going on outside wattpad.

Anyways, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I love you all lots and I'll see you again very very soon.

XOXO - Sandra

----------------------------------------

"I bet it was supposed to be a secret, huh?" Harry asked, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, it was actually. But apparently Becca couldn't keep her mouth shut."

He snorted a little and looked away for a second.

"I never expected you to do something like this, Sam. All those nights we talked about the future when we should have been studying, or just every time we hung out... you were unique to me. Guess I was wrong. You're just like everyone else."

"How am I like everyone else exactly? Care to explain?"

"At first you can't stand the guy. Then out of a sudden you go to fucking LA with Niall and comes back like you've been in love with him for years."

"And that makes me like all the other girls?" I questioned.

"Yes, because you fell for him and don't you even try to deny it. But the thing is, he fell for you too and now you're going to break his heart. On purpose, and that's even more cruel."

"Are you trying to make me feel bad?"

"Aren't you already feeling bad? Because if not, you're worse than him."

"You know what, Harry? Get lost. At least I'm not crushing on someone who's got a girlfriend."

It pains me to say this, but this is not the Harry I used to know.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, staring at me.

"Louis likes Kayla. Always have and always will. Did he ever kiss you back? Did he even show any kind of sign that he was into you?"

"He said he was fine with me using him as my guinea pig when I was exploring."

"But he's been with Kayla this entire time."

"I bet Niall has been with several girls this entire time as well."

It stung in my heart. He's probably right.

"So, sure, I understand you want to help you cousin get revenge or whatever. But haven't you realised you're not only hurting Niall?" He said, glancing over to Kappa Sigma.