00: Prologue

Shizume City. A truly beautiful city on the outside with nature still prevailing, despite it being a modern and big city.

Yet tourists only see the beautiful parts. Like the parks, which the kids love to play Hide and seek in, the elderly love to feed the trusting birds and couples love to take walks in.

The cafes beside the street, the big shopping malls, with all kinds of top brand boutiques and other popular and even famous shops. Not to forget the famous school island right by the sea.

It truly is a beautiful city...yet behind this gorgeous curtain lies a world of war.

After all this isn't just a normal city. It is the Kingdom and Home of the Seven Kings and their Clans.

You might ask what these Kings are?

Maybe just some leftover Aristocrats from the medieval times? Or just some rich people with high Status?

Some people even think the Existence of these kings is a myth or just another urban legend.

But oh if they would just know how wrong they truly are...

These Kings all possess non-human powers, which they acquired from the Dresden Slates. I won't go much into detail with that, because you might not believe me anyway...but don't worry.

You'll soon see what I mean with your own eyes...

There are supposedly 7 Clans. The silver one led by Adolf K. Weismann, the gold one "Timeless Palace" led by Daikaku Kokujouji, the red clan "HOMRA" led by the most violent-tempered king Mikoto Suoh and the blue clan "Scepter 4" led by quite a stubborn man, Reisi Munakata.

There are 3 more Clans but this is already quite a bit of information isn't it? Don't worry you'll probably find out who the others are soon enough.

I studied quite a bit about each of the Clans and I have got to admit...they history of them and their Powers truly is intriguing.

You are lucky though.

I myself didn't have a choice in learning about the Kings. My "role" forced me to.

I'm not complaining though, after all...this seems like it will be a lot of fun.

And now here we are. Right at the beginning. I wonder...

Will I fall?

Or will I fly?

There is one thing I know for sure though...

I won't let anyone catch me