Intro

(Always Third Person P.O.V)

Spencer dropped the novella he'd been reading to the side of his bed, nothing seemed to ease his troubled mind these days. He couldn't talk to the team about wanting to pack up and leave his life behind, he couldn't even tell his Mom but not much could really be shared between the pair in the first place. All he wanted to do was go back to when he was a toddler and could curl up next to his Mommy and have her read to him again. He sighed as he stood from his bed, stalking over to his desk and his laptop. Though he'd never been fond of electronics the internet may hold new ways to calm him. He signed in and immediately began browsing. Deciding to just wing it he typed in some key words that had been circling in his head. " Stress, being babied, loneliness." He hit enter and was surprised to find a link to a chat room. His brow furrowed as he said the name aloud. "ABLchatsfindingyourself.com..." Not knowing surprisingly, what ABL meant he clicked on the link. A login screen popped up, asking for a username, password and preference. He typed in his name and chose his mother's name as a password. When he clicked on the preference window he didn't quite understand what it was asking for. He looked over the drop down list a second time and was still confused about the two options. 'Daddy' and 'Little' He'd been expecting the usual question of gay or straight but this didn't make sense. Opening up a new window he decided to type in the beginning of the chat room URL. "ABL." A simple definition popped up a moment later. "ABL, short for adult baby life. A lifestyle mature persons live as children and are paired with caregivers." Spencer's interest peaked and as he continued to scroll through the new window. Websites explaining and exploring this wonderfully exciting thing. As he gnawed on his bottom lip he found himself drawn to how littles lived. Closing his new window he returned to the chat room login. He clicked the drop down window and selected, 'little' With that he was dropped into a new world.

(Go or no?)