A Taunt

Tyler awoke to a loud knock on the door, he growled and glared in the direction of the noise. Ever since he was interviewed he found he was nothing more than an aggressive beast toward anyone who dared to breath too heavily in his presence. He rolled out of bed and stomped over to his front door. He opened it to find a small package at the foot of the door. He scooped it up and ripped off the wrapings to find a scuffed wooden box. He plopped down on the couch and opened up the small case of horror. Inside he found a stack of photos of his precious Spencer in an array of positions even he wouldn't dare put him in. He made it to the fifth photo (above equipment and position.) and couldn't keep last night's meal down. He coughed and sputtered as he dropped the box and the photos, he stumbled around in a frenzy trying to find his phone. When he got his hands on it he barely managed to dial the number JJ gave him. "Jennifer Jerau-"

"Agent Jerau it's Tyler, someone delivered a package to my door and- You-you need to see it." With that he hung up and slid down in the corner of the room, simply dumbstruck. He broke down crying, his sweet little sugar cube. He must be so scared... Tyler stood up and let out a scream and put his fist through the wall. He grit his teeth and hissed. "If I ever find that motherfucker that took you I will ring his god damned neck and watch the-" Another loud knock on the door. Tyler opened the door to find Rossie and Morgan on the other side. He took great heaving breaths and pointed to the pile of filth he'd dropped by the couch. "Some... Ass wipe left that nasty shit at my door... Find IT so I can fuck IT up!" He stormed off back to his bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him. He opened up his closet and fell to his knees as he took up the owl onsie he'd gotten for Spencer weeks before. He hugged it to his chest and breathed in the scent. He wasn't sure how long he knelt there but he was interrupted when Rossi came in with a note in his hand. "Kid, we may have something."