Bad Timing

Spencer sat clad in a t-shirt and a diaper as he watched his new favorite cartoon, peppa pig. He sucked on his paci watching intently until his comfort was shattered by a knock at the door. He whimpered and before he could cry 'Daddy' Tyler was by his side. "Let Daddy check who's out the door, it's nothing to be worried about peanut..." He kissed Spencer's temple and went to look through the peep hole. "Oh peanut, it's Miss Garcia!" Before Spencer could protest Tyler opened the door letting Garcia in. She hugged Tyler tight and turned to see Spencer in all his glory. "Oh my god! You look so precious!" She clicked over to where he sat and knelt down to pull him into a hug. He whimpered and squirmed uncomfortably. Garcia looked down a little hurt. "What's the matter Spencer?" Spencer pulled his knees against his chest and looked to his Daddy hoping he might understand why he was upset. He made a little 'oh' face and scurried over. "It's alright, he's just a little embarrassed. Right little one?" Spencer whimpered and nodded. Spencer leaned close and mumbled. "Can you dress me, I don' like her seeing me in my dipee..." Tyler nodded and said to Garcia.

"Just wait her a second, I'm gonna get him dressed in some overalls." 

"Oh yeah of course, when you're done I have a present for you little Spencer." Spencer giggled and hid his face in Tyler's neck. She 'awwed' at Spencer's cute antics as the pair went back into their bedroom. Tyler pulled a newer pair of short overalls for Spencer out of the closet. He helped him step into the garment and clipped the straps over his shoulders. Tyler kissed the top of his nose and asked. "Are you gonna be polite to Garcia now?" Spencer nodded and urged for his Daddy to pick him back up. Tyler scooped him up and carried him back out to the living room. Garcia clapped her hands and held out her arms. "Oh please lemme cuddle him a little!" Tyler looked down at Spencer to see if he was okay with this idea. However Spencer was already wiggling out of Tyler's grasp. Tyler put Spencer down on the couch next to Garcia who then bundled him up in a big hug. "Oooh lookit at your little overalls! I didn't think you could get any cuter!" Spencer blushed and giggled. 

"Tank you..." 

"Oh! Do you want your present now!? I saw it and I couldn't resist!" Spencer nodded and clapped his hands. "Yes pwease!" Garcia reached into her purse and pulled out a medium sized wrapped box. Spencer tore open the wrapping paper to reveal a new pacifier. Tyler snickered and asked. "Did you have to get it Garcia, he has a lot on hand." 

"I had to, it called to me. It almost screamed that Spencer needed it, I am now claiming myself an aunt and I will spoil him all I like." Garcia hugged little Spencer tight as he stuck his tongue out at his Daddy. Tyler stuck his hands on his hips and snit. "Watch it mister, I will spank you while we have company."  Spencer whined and nuzzled against Garcia.

"Oh is he being a meany to little Spencer?" Spencer nodded and stuck his lip out in a pout. Tyler leaned over the back of the couch and kissed the top of Spencer's head. "yeah but he loves me enough so I can get away with it. Dont'cha peanut?" Spencer squeaked and giggled. 

"Yeah-huh..." 

"Awweehaha, he calls you peanut! That's too perfect!" Tyler smirked.

"Well, he's too perfect so it works..."

(Sorry for the short update, I'm on a little Flash kick so expect a story or two featuring Barry Allen and others. I love you guys!)