Surprises At Work

"Hey pretty boy, didn't know you were getting' any honey." Derek slapped Spencer on the back, causing him to flinch even more. "Wh-what? I- Why would you say that?" Derek chuckled and tapped a little spot on his own neck as he said. "You got yourself a couple little love bites there pretty boy." Before Spencer could stutter out an excuse Derek had already turned away laughing to himself. Spencer adjusted his collar, pulling it higher up just as he got another scare. "Don't hide 'em, they prove you're mine..." Spencer spun around to meet the sensual gaze of his Daddy Tye. Spencer choked on his breath and sputtered out. "Ty-Tyler what- what do you thi-ink you're do-doing here?! I'm at work!" Tyler fake pouted. 

"Whasa' matter bubby? You don't like seeing your Da-" Spencer slammed his hand over Tyler's and shushed him. He grabbed Tyler by his collar and yanked him into an empty office. "Tyler you can't just show up to my work like this!" Spencer spoke in a harsh whisper. 

"But I missed my lil' peanut..." Tyler mumbled, crouching down slightly to nuzzle against Spencer's neck. Spencer whimpered but was able to push Tyler away. "Not now Tye, we can't do this at work..." Tyler groaned and raked his nails down the wall in frustration. 

"Fine... I guess I'll have to save my game for tonight." Tyler kissed Spencer's neck lightly and pulled away. "Game? What game?" 

"I'll give you a hint..." Tyler slipped what felt like a book into Spencer's hands and walked out of the office with a joyful hum. Spencer looked down at the book and noticed it was 'Dracula'. Spencer bit his lip and felt his stomach jump and whirl in excitement. 

~At Tyler's Apartment~

Spencer fished around his pocket, pulling out the key Tyler had given him a few days prior so he no longer needed to knock. Spencer walked in to find the whole front room set aglow by red candle light. Spencer smirked and dropped his bag as he shut the door with his foot. "Daaaaddyyyyy, your baby's home... Don'tcha wanna play now?" Spencer wandered a little further into the apartment and into the bedroom where the red candles were joined by dark purple ones. Just as Spencer was about to call out again he felt the familiar grasp of his Daddy's arms around his waist. He gasped but was quick to melt against Tyler's chest. As he relaxed he felt Tyler bite down on his neck. He let out a sharp gasp and moved to get out of Tyler's grasp. Tyler held him all the tighter and rasped. "Ah, ah, ah... you're mine now..." Tyler took in a deep breath and slipped his hands up the front of Spencer's shirt. "All mine..."