Learning A Lesson

A short two days later Spencer was heading over to Tyler's apartment and he'd managed to worry himself over one little thing. He'd disobeyed one of his Daddy's rules. Last night he'd touched himself and hadn't told Tyler. He pulled on his sleeves nervously before walking into a small apartment complex. He noticed the lift was out and opted for the stairs. He jogged up to the second floor and began looking for apartment 7B. He found the door he was looking for, second to last down the hallway. Spencer knocked timidly and looked at his shoes. The door opened and Tyler smiled as he saw his little sugar cube. However, his grin dropped when he saw that little Spencer wouldn't meet his gaze. "Hey peanut what's the matter?" Spencer looked up and gave a weak smile. "Nothing Daddy..." Tyler glowered and slipped his fingers under Spencer's chin, making him meet his gaze. "Ya know you're a shitty liar, especially for an F.B.I profiler. Has my little prince been naughty?" Spencer bit his lip and whimpered out.

"Y-yeah... I um, I broke one of your r-rules..." Tyler did a little fake gasp and ushered Spencer into his apartment. He shut the door behind poor little Spencer, Tyler slammed his hands on the door beside his baby's head. Tyler's gaze bore into Spencer as he spoke with a spark in his voice. "Mmm, what rule did you break darling?"

"I I um... I to-touched myself la-last night... I-I'm sorry I really a-mph" Tyler shushed his baby with rough kiss. Tyler bit Spencer's lip and pulled not so gently on it. Spencer gasped and groaned. Tyler grinned against Spencer's lips and whispered. "I have to be honest sugar, I was hoping you'd break a rule or two by tonight. I gotta new toy I wanted to use but it's not a very nice toy, for you at least..." Spencer squirmed a bit excitedly and murmured back.

"That's naughty Daddy..."

"Mmm maybe but I know you love it!" Tyler punctuated his sentence by grabbing Spencer's junk though his dress pants. "A-ah...Tyler!" Tye sneered and gripped a bit too tightly.

"What's my name slut!?" Spencer's knees gave out and he began to fall to the ground. Tyler hooked his arms under Spencer's own. Sliding his arms down around Spencer's waist Tyler picked him up, Spencer wrapped his legs around his Daddy's waist and whined. Tyler clicked his tongue and furrowed his brows worriedly. "Oh was that too much naughty boy?" Spencer grinned with eyes half shut. "Yeah and I really liked it Daddy..."

"D'yaww does my baby like a little rough treatment?" Spencer bit his lip and nodded, his Daddy carried him to his bedroom and tossed him almost carelessly onto the duvet. "Good, cause you got a vicious Daddy..." Tyler was quick to unbutton and tear off Spencer's pants, doing the same with his dress shirt and sweater vest. Suddenly Spencer felt too exposed beneath a still fully clothed Daddy. "I-I... You too? I mean you're still w-wearing clo-clothes."

"Aww, is someone feeling a little shy? I'll make it better." Tyler stripped himself to match his baby boy but that only made Spencer want to hide from his Daddy, well one part of him at least. His cock was huge, Spencer thought it was a good time to pipe up about his sexual experience. "D-Daddy wait! I um! I'm not really, i'it's your um y-you're too big!" Tyler cocked an eyebrow and chuckled. He knelt on the bed in front of his shaking sugar. "Honey calm down, shush.... I'm not so callous as to take you without out proper prep. Here come to you're Daddy and lemme calm you down." Spencer edged over to him and gasped as Tyler pulled him into his lap. He attacked his neck with gentle kisses and the occasional nibble. Spencer practically melted in his grasp, letting little moans fall from his lips. Just as he reached down to touch himself Tyler grabbed his wrist and smirked at his baby. "Hey no honey, this is still going to be a punishment. Now lay down for me while I get my new toy." Spencer smiled and did as told while his Daddy rummaged in a bedside drawer for a moment. He pulled out a small silver cock cage and grinned maliciously at his baby. "Spread your legs and I want those arms above your head."

"Yes Daddy...." Spencer relaxed into a trusting state of mind, for once his thoughts seemed to slow as he entrusted everything to his Daddy in that moment. He felt something cold encase his member, his hips jutted upwards. He looked down at his waist were Tyler had placed what he knew to be a cock cage around him. "Daddy~yyy" He whined.

"No complaining darling, you broke a very important rule and need to be punished." Tyler locked the cage and placed a small key on the bedside table. Tyler sent a warm breath over Spencer's entrapped dick, Spencer groaned and kicked his legs in frustration. Tyler smacked the side of his baby's thigh. "Don't be a brat Spence..." Spencer giggled evily and shot back.

"What if I wanna be a brat?" Tyler bit his lip and looked up for a moment in fake thought before flipping Spencer on his tummy and spanking his rear. Spencer howled and let his face fall into the pillow. Tyler crawled over him and hissed in his ear. "Still wanna be a brat?" Spencer grunted and replied with a pitiful. "No Daddy, sorry..."

"Mmm good boy, do you want Daddy to make you feel good now?" Spencer turned his head and nodded slightly. Tyler stroked the side of Spencer's face and whispered sweetly. "Let me hear you say it, I don't want to do anything you can't take."

"I want you to make me feel good Daddy, please don't make me beg..."

"Thank you baby..." Tyler straddled Spencer's waist as he leaned over to his nightstand and dug out a bottle of lube and a small curved dildo. He placed the dildo beside Spencer's thigh as he moved off of his baby for a moment. He propped Spencer's ass up in the air and peppered kisses on his cheeks. He doused his fingers in the slippery substance and spread his baby boy's cheeks. He rubbed over the rose bud and slowly pushed his middle finger inside of him. Spencer tensed and whined. Tyler stopped for a moment and mentally slapped himself for not asking this before. "Baby, when's the last time you had sex? If ever I mean?" Spencer sighed and looked back. "Not in a year or so Daddy... That bad?" Tyler smiled saying.

"No baby I just needed to know how gentle I have to be." Tyler continued to push his finger inside his little Prince. He slowly pumped it in and out until Spence began to squirm and moan in pleasure. Slowly he added another finger and then a third as he grew more comfortable with each intruding digit. "Oooh Da-Daddyyyy... Le-lemme look a-at you..." Tyler smiled and was quick to flip Spencer on his back again, not removing his fingers. He couldn't restrain a low growl as he saw Spencer's cock twitch in the cage. Placing a hand on Spencer's lower abdomen he began to finger fuck his whimpering little prince. Spencer tried to fight the pressure on his waist, trying to thrust his hips up to meet his Daddy's fingers. Spencer cried out and reached out for his Daddy. Tyler remained just out of reach as he pleasured his darling boy. "AH! Fuck! Take off! Daddy off! Cage off!" Tyler slammed his fingers in particularly deep and held them there as he leaned down to growl. "C'mon you can talk like a big boy, tell Daddy what you want..."

"Owhh, Need you! Need you to take off AH THE CAGE! TAKE IT OFF DADDY! I'M S-S-SORRY I WAS BAD!" Tyler smiled and hissed.

"Good boy, good little boy..." Tyler removed his fingers, taking the key from the table and unlocking Spencer's tortured little cock. "Mmm lookit you're little prince parts, all red and needy... Want Daddy to fuck you and make you cum?"

"Yes, oh Daddy yes! Please I want it so bad..." Tyler propped Spencer's ankles on his shoulder as he coated his cock in a thick layer of lube. Slowly he leaned forward and pushed inside his prince. Spencer's cock twitched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Just as Tyler sheathed himself fully he began to stroke Spencer furiously as he increased the pace of his thrusts. The bed frame began to ram against the wall as Tyler bottomed out, forcing Spencer's body up the sheets. Spencer's mouth opened in silent scream as a white hot sensation ran over his body and his gut dropped. He came in big white spurts making Tyler growl in pleasure above him. Sadly poor little Spencer had to endure the now over-stimulation as Tyler relentlessly fucked him into the mattress. Spencer's eyes watered with the sensation, he couldn't come down from his sexual high. At last, just as the feeling became painful Tyler burst inside of his Prince. He groaned and gripped Spencer's waist. His eyes fluttered and he just about collapsed on his prince. He pulled out gingerly and laid next to his baby. He pulled him close and kissed his temple. Spencer couldn't even utter a single word before falling asleep in his Daddy's arms.