Bed Wetter

Since Tyler had taken Spencer out of the apartment things had gone down hill. His nightmares had gotten worse and he'd developed another nighttime habit that worried his Daddy. He had started wetting the bed anytime he dared fall asleep. Tyler had done everything to get Spencer to stop but he was nearing his final option to keep his mattress dry, and he wasn't sure Spencer would like it. As of right now Spencer was playing on their bed with Jason, his favorite stuffie. Tyler came into the room and laid down by him. He tickled little Spencer's back through his owl onsie. Spencer giggled and turned to flop beside his Daddy, he cuddled into the larger man's side. Tyler sighed and kissed Spencer's temple gently before saying. "Bed bug... I need to talk to you about your most recent problem..." Spencer gave a pouty face and mumbled.

"I-I don't mean too.."

"Oh I know peanut but you've been going through our sheets and your underwear quicker than I can replace or wash them." 

"But i-it's n-not my fault D-Dada, please d-don't pa-punish me..."

"Oh Spencer Daddy's not gonna punish you, I just want to talk to you about... Well about wearing nappies when you sleep." Spencer teared up and cried.

"Nooo Dada... Don't want to..." 

"But peanut you're wetting the bed every night, AND the couch last time you took a nap. Please can't you just try for Daddy." Spencer whined and clenched Tyler's shirt.

"B-b-but... I-it... It's embarrassing..."

"More embarrassing than wetting the bed?" Spencer groaned and pouted, turning away from Tyler. "Oh honey don't be mad at Daddy, I was just trying to joke a little..." 

"My nightmares nor my trauma are joking matters..." Uh-oh Spencer was out of little space.

"Spencer, please I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. I wanna help you but I don't know how..." 

"Unless you can relate my bed wetting to something joyful or pleasurable I'm afraid you can't really help Tyler..." Tyler quirked an eyebrow as an idea bloomed within him. He rolled over and forced Spencer onto his back, making their eyes lock. "Now peanut, you know better than to call me that without asking... And about that little bratty attitude I oughta punish you... But I have a much better idea..."